DPR Construction Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DPR Construction Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at DPR Construction

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Got an interview after they came to our university to give a presentation. The interview was very casual, lasted about 10 minutes. I was applying for an internship, and they first gave a brief explanation about their company and what they do, and then asked me a few general questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DPR Construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Berkeley, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I went to an info session at UC Berkeley and some engineers presented their company proposing some summer internships and full-time positions.
    After the talk, I talked personally to one of the recruiters giving her my resume and telling her why I was interested in applying as an intern.
    Two weeks after they contacted me for a second personal interview.
    On that occasion, there were 4 recruiters asking some questions about my background and interest in the construction field.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DPR Construction.

Interview

I went to a career expo at the University of Texas at Austin and they had the "first-round" interview on the spot. I was then invited to interview at a restaurant nearby. It was a round-robin interview that lasted in total about 45 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DPR Construction (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was conducted on the university premises after the career fair. They did not ask any kind of technical questions, but more on the behavioural side of things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Berkeley, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was easy to schedule and was laid back. I was asked standard behavioral questions, why I wanted to work for the company, and why I want to work in construction. My interviewers were happy to answer questions and to talk about their own experience in the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didn't get along with   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DPR Construction.

Interview

Very structured, professional and caring of your personal goals both short and long term. They see the best in you and where you would fit well within their organization. They make you feel very comfortable in the interviewing process. They are very informative as to what the next steps are to help you secure a job and answer any questions that you have in full.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company?   1 Answer