DPR Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DPR Construction Interview Questions

Interviews at DPR Construction

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DPR Construction (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Being that i came in as in intern I had an atypical interview process. Though i am a member of the recruiting team and our interviews are an in depth selection process.

Interview Questions

• If you won a powerball for $50M what would you do starting tomorrow.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Athens, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

They came to my college career fair and I approached them. I asked about an internship and was quickly able to strike up a conversation with their attendant. They called me in a week or so and I interned and afterwards was offered a full-time position.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2019.

Interview

First round interview at my college campus, very casual and upbeat. They seem very excited about the work they are doing. Seems like a place for growth and flexibility.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was mostly a behavioral interview. Questions like what do you do on the weekends, what is the best method for you to learn. co-curricular activities, etc. They took more than 45 days to get back to me and never replied to my emails.

Interview Questions

• what do you like to do in your free time   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a one to one interview. The company seemed to be well organized and managed. They seem to be more interested in interpersonal communication skills over technical skills for entry level positions. They did not have a set of questions, but went with the flow. Nice people, regret not making it through.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Redwood City, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed through the college recruiting process. The process was truly unique and help sell me on the company, unlike any other interview process I have been a part of.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing I wanted out of a company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Houston, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

you are interviewed in 3 different sessions with 2 interviewers in each session. each session was about 30 min. The chose interviewers based of similar experience/similar goals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

I have a friend who works for DPR and I gave her a copy of my resume to pass on to someone she thought might be interested. A few weeks later I was contacted about scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview went well and they wanted to meet w/me in person in their offices.

Over the course of about three to four hours, I met w/nine people ranging from Project Manager and Superintendent to Regional Manager, all the while discussing vision, goals, plans for mine and the company's future, what I wanted and what I want to bring to the organization. We all shook hands and I left.

A few weeks after that, I was contacted about having a second in-person interview but first another of the regional managers wanted to talk to me over the phone. Provided the conversation went well and they were still interested, they would fly meet out for another interview. The conversation went great, we discussed a lot of what I had already talked about w/the others, and I hung up expecting to be invited down for a second interview.

Turns out the interview wasn't even needed! They were happy w/what they heard and made me an offer. I happily accepted and that was that. No muss, no fuss, just straight-forward interest and curiosity on both our parts and feeling like it was a great match.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and what you're looking for in your future.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Redwood City, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

They had multiple interviewees - plan for a full day. Interviewees consisted of management staff, self perform work manager, various project managers, and a business development person. Asked a wide range of questions regarding experience, hobbies, and interest in DPR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Engaged Process with multiple people in the organization ranging to phone calls to face to face meetings. Met with people from multiple levels of the organization, all of which had questions and answers