DPR Construction Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DPR Construction Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at DPR Construction

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

I have a friend who works for DPR and I gave her a copy of my resume to pass on to someone she thought might be interested. A few weeks later I was contacted about scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview went well and they wanted to meet w/me in person in their offices.

Over the course of about three to four hours, I met w/nine people ranging from Project Manager and Superintendent to Regional Manager, all the while discussing vision, goals, plans for mine and the company's future, what I wanted and what I want to bring to the organization. We all shook hands and I left.

A few weeks after that, I was contacted about having a second in-person interview but first another of the regional managers wanted to talk to me over the phone. Provided the conversation went well and they were still interested, they would fly meet out for another interview. The conversation went great, we discussed a lot of what I had already talked about w/the others, and I hung up expecting to be invited down for a second interview.

Turns out the interview wasn't even needed! They were happy w/what they heard and made me an offer. I happily accepted and that was that. No muss, no fuss, just straight-forward interest and curiosity on both our parts and feeling like it was a great match.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and what you're looking for in your future.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DPR Construction

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Redwood City, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

They had multiple interviewees - plan for a full day. Interviewees consisted of management staff, self perform work manager, various project managers, and a business development person. Asked a wide range of questions regarding experience, hobbies, and interest in DPR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DPR Construction (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Engaged Process with multiple people in the organization ranging to phone calls to face to face meetings. Met with people from multiple levels of the organization, all of which had questions and answers