DRB Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DRB Systems

3.2

Sort:

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DRB Systems in September 2017.

Interview

Contacted about open position by company. Invited in by hiring manager for in-person interview following a phone screen. When I arrived for the interview, I was informed by the hiring manager that they wouldn't have time to speak with me that day, but that they would follow-up with me to reschedule. Since I was already on-site, I was asked to speak with a few available colleagues; everyone was generally nice and welcoming.

The hiring manager never followed-up; when I followed-up, I was told they were focusing on other applicants.

Interview Questions

DRB Systems Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

As a company, we pride ourselves on providing an excellent candidate experience, from the time the job is posted all the way through to hire and beyond. Certainly on occasion, we may miss the mark... More

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DRB Systems.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone interview that took about 30 mins - After I was asked to come in for a 1st interview. I felt like the interview went well and all the questions asked where appropriate. The Director of Sales and Marketing interviewed me and all present were dressed in casual attire.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were situational and your basic marketing questions that were relatively easy to answer - as long as you know marketing - the questions were easy to answer.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DRB Systems (Akron, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Very intricate and a good challenge. For being one of my first ever real jobs this was a very good challenge for me. Everyone was friendly and were not bothered by my presence.

Interview Questions

• If you or a loved one was having issues with a computer, who would you call to help?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DRB Systems.

Interview

1st Interview:
    -10/20 min phone interview
    -general info about company
    -a few standard questions

2nd Interview:
    -1/2 hour in person interview
    -Fill out application
    -Take Wonderlic test
    -interview with a supervisor
    -general questions, getting to know each other better

3rd Interview:
    -3/4 hour in person interviews
    -tour of the building
    -interviews with multiple supervisors
    -a few quick technical tests that are centered around the company's products
    -lunch interview

Interview Questions

• Asking about:
      Previous experience
      Technical ability
      Getting to know you as a person   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DRB Systems (Akron, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview 1 on 1 with HR or operations supervisor. Second interview 1 on 1 with 5-6 different supervisors, managers and other department heads, with a technical challenge test at the end that test your ability to follow directions and troubleshoot hardware in a private room.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in ten years(every person asked this same question).   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DRB Systems in October 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. It was like nothing I had been through before. The idea of committing so much time to the process it allow both parties to really evaluate if it is a good fit.