DRS Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DRS Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DRS Technologies (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Professional, interviewed about 4 people, and showed me around the facility. They mostly focused on my resume if they had any question. Also, gave me a thought invoking questions about signal to see my thought process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DRS Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRS Technologies (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview that was about 30 minutes within 4 days, and interviewed at DRS Technologies within the following week in 2015. I interviewed with 5 other engineering personnel from various backgrounds (Design Engineering, Test Engineering, and Software Engineering), which lasted all day. Make sure you have the day planned for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DRS Technologies (Arlington, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I went through about 3 different form of interviews. I first spoke with HR in a behavioral interview over the phone. The second interview was a technical phone interview with the software leads. Having passed the first to interviews I went to an in-house interview to meet with the lead software engineers in a personality and technical interview.

Interview Questions

• How to represent a 2D multidimensional array in a single array implementation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DRS Technologies (Huntsville, AL) in February 2007.

Interview

Asked some technical questions on a white board and asked about what I did in school. I was interviewed by many different people. Two software leads at the same time. Then another software lead by themselves. Get ready though once you start it's all Vxworks and embedded coding so steer clear if that isn't what you like. The Manager of the department is nice but very stern. Be prepared to work overtime and to spend nights studying to learn the concepts as they don't give time for you to learn.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offer was great I didn't need to ask for more