DRT Strategies Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DRT Strategies Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. A quite experienced professional recruiter; expectations communicated well in advance, clear and precise communication in every stage of the interview process; and right on time. The recruiting team was quite responsive to all questions and comments about the DRT management team, benefits and corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• Keys to collaborative organizational culture
    Team work
    Federal agency experience
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DRT Strategies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Washington, DC) in March 2010.

Interview

Two weeks after submitting my resumes, a recruiter and exchanged email and we set up a phone interview. Someone from SD office interviewed me for a position in DC. Very general, nothing too specific or technical. I stumbled along the way as I didn't know my resume well enough. Lessons learned.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DRT Strategies (Arlington, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

DRT Strategies called me to gauge my interest in a position after finding my resume online. After a five minute phone call, we set up a formal thirty minute phone interview. They were very polite and flexible with scheduling. The phone interview went well, with my interviewer feeling out my relevant experience. I had a chance to ask many questions about the type of work DRT does and the company culture. The next step was a 30-45 minute interview with the president at their office, which gave great insight into their company culture and values.

All told, I spoke with three members of DRT. Everyone was bright, energetic, and committed to their work. The recognition and respect they gave to their employees shone through, and I could not have been happier with the whole process.