DRW Trader Assistant Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trader Assistant Internship - New York Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRW (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I met with one of the partners of DRW, and he was really cool and laid back. We started out with some fit questions that I thought I answered pretty well. But after I mentioned that I was taking a course on options pricing, the rest of the interview was him "teaching" me about American and European options (I had very little knowledge since I just started the class) and me drawing graphs of puts, calls, and some portfolios. It was not what I expected at all, since most people get math and probability questions. I was not asked for a second (final) round interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a trader?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your last summer experience.   Answer Question
    • So you said that American options are worth more than European options, do you know why? (Proceeds to test and show me)   Answer Question

Trader Assistant Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRW (Chicago, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

first few minutes behavioral...then, some mental maths, then some expected value and number pattern questions.

Interview Questions