DS Services of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DS Services of America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.6

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Was called by a recruiting firm, scheduled for an online excel test.after which i was scheduled for a fone and physical interview with Ds services.in summary there are 3 stages :Excel test organised by the recruiting firm,phone interview and one on one interview with Ds services

Interview Questions

• what project have u embarked on in ur previous job and the outcome   Answer Question
    • what do you hate n like about your past supervisors/managers   Answer Question
    • how well can you relate with an annoying team member   Answer Question
    • how good are you in excel .they are VERY interested in your excel skills especial vlookups,macros,pivot..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

One of my friends got in touch with their friend in the company, securing my interview. Seemed quite a few got in that way. I interviewed alongside another person and we both received offers then and there. After signing paperwork and doing a swab test, we were given orientation date.

While the interview process was sufficiently easy, the job itself and room for growth within the company were both severely lacking. The atmosphere, productivity standards, and potential for advancement ensure an extremely high turn over rate.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

I received a call describing the position and was asked to schedule a face to face interview. I interviewed with one other candidate and two Hiring managers at the same time. They would ask me a question and then ask her a question. We both were offered the job on the spot after about 10-15 mins. answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Flowery Branch, GA).

Interview

I applied at the Flowery Branch location. I filled out paperwork then asked to take a typing test. I was then taken to one of the supervisors. I later sat with someone to listen in on calls. Lastly, I spoke with the call center manager. He was bilingual so he interviewed me in Spanish. That part was difficult as I had never interviewed in another language other than English. I did as well as I could have an was offered a job there anyway.

Area Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DS Services of America.

Interview

Phone screened first by HR person then was called back for a face to face interview. The process included 2 HR staff and one senior manager (Division VP) and another lower level person.

Reviewed salary and bonus and started interview.

Interview Questions

• After initial breaking the ice type questions, the complete interview questions were all behaviorally based formatted.

TELL ME about A TIME when...AND BE SPECIFIC?

They asked all of the questions in this format and wanted to know your specific answers and your rationale for doing so.

They wanted to hear my real life situations and how I handled things in various work type scenarios.   Answer Question

The company seemed to have a large amount of turnover in many facets of their business. Route operations, call center staff and many mid level managers as well.

The HR team on the interview panel also seemed a bit disconnected to the business as they were covering large geographical areas and seemed overwhelmed and lacked local business knowledge.

Interview

easy. general questions on why you want to work for company, they do some type of background check on the spot if they are interested in you, then there is typing test, drug test, if they like you then you get an offer letter.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

Not the most efficient process. Met with Sales Manager and current territory manager. Short interview and was told I might be bored. Very unprofessional wouldn't recommend the company. Did not get the position but probably better off!

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Bridgewater, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

From submitting my resume to interview to offer took 3days. The interview itself was about 20 minutes and asked me mostly about my work history. I was advised that the company had some resent acquisitions and needed to fill positions.

Interview Questions

• was I comfortable with cold calling   1 Answer

Interview

I first started through a hiring agency. Then hired on as a full time employee. I never had a face to face interview but others did. I heard it wasn't that hard as other companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DS Services of America (Lakeland, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

1st they make you do a phone interview after that they will let you choose a day and time to cone do a face to face interview. 2 hiring managers and 2 people

Interview Questions

• What is an accomplishment you have gotten on your pervious job   Answer Question