DSS Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

1.7

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Came in did 25wpm typing test an easy spelling test. Interviewed w HR for 5min no questions really asked other than are you a criminal read a script pronounced some medical terms. Hired

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DSS Research in April 2016.

Interview

There was only a phone screening. No formal interview. They only wanted to know my availability and some of my experience. The process was very fast. I applied and the following business day I got a call to start onboarding.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in White Settlement, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DSS Research (White Settlement, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Typing test is required, you will read a list of health terms with human resources/ interviewer but you can not stumble and then you will have training a week or two later. No drug test but background check is required upon job offering. You will go onto the floor after a three day training process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all.

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DSS Research (Hurst, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I basically had to make sure I could pronounce certain medical terms. I also got tested on my speaking voice, making sure it was loud and clear. Other than that I didn't do anything else

Interview Questions

• How would you pronounce (insert medical Term)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in White Settlement, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DSS Research (White Settlement, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

You can either apply online or in person,once you have applied then you call for testing date, you take a typing speed and spelling/grammar test, once you pass that you will read off a script as if you are about to interview someone, if you pass then you will go through a background check, if things go smoothly you will be contacted by via email or phone to schedule your 2 day training, then they put you on the work floor.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your self?"
      "Do you have any criminal history?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DSS Research in April 2015.

Interview

I went to the office to fill out an application in person instead of applying online and was helped quickly. After submitting my application they tested my typing speed/accuracy, reading comprehension, and spelling/grammar. After results were confirmed, interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Any concerns following script to complete phone surveys?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

The hiring and interview process were relatively simple. All I was asked to do was complete a basic computer test (type 35/wpm and know how to use the basics), then come to an interview and bring my documentation. My interview lasted about 30 minutes and, after I submitted the requested documentation, I was hired. I started training the next week.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a good manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate with DSS. Their salary of $10.50/hour for English speakers ($1 bonus for Spanish) is fixed.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Submitted an online application and came in for an interview. The interview consisted of a quick skills assessment on the computer. Basic things like WPM and spelling. Very easy. I was only called in one time, and offered the job directly after the interview and skills assessment. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked very many questions, just things like "why do you want to work here?" and "are you good with people?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation because I was desperate for a job at the time.

Phone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DSS Research.

Interview

submit app online or walk in to take skills and typing test and as long as you pass those and avaible for their needs you have the job no drug test or anything

Negotiation

pay is non negotiable

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Interview

Before the interview, I was given a bunch of written tests (including English language, math and logic questions) to complete and to be submitted online before going in for the interview. It was an average difficult interview. I was asked classic questions such as what can you offer to the company? what are my strengths, weaknesses? what do i expect to get from the experience? and questions regarding my previous experience in my resume.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was "what kind of tree are you like and why?"   Answer Question