DSS Research Phone Interviewer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DSS Research Phone Interviewer Interview Questions

1.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in White Settlement, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DSS Research (White Settlement, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Typing test is required, you will read a list of health terms with human resources/ interviewer but you can not stumble and then you will have training a week or two later. No drug test but background check is required upon job offering. You will go onto the floor after a three day training process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all.

Other Interview Reviews for DSS Research

Anonymous Employee in White Settlement, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DSS Research (White Settlement, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

You can either apply online or in person,once you have applied then you call for testing date, you take a typing speed and spelling/grammar test, once you pass that you will read off a script as if you are about to interview someone, if you pass then you will go through a background check, if things go smoothly you will be contacted by via email or phone to schedule your 2 day training, then they put you on the work floor.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your self?"
      "Do you have any criminal history?"   1 Answer

Phone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DSS Research.

Interview

submit app online or walk in to take skills and typing test and as long as you pass those and avaible for their needs you have the job no drug test or anything

Negotiation

pay is non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I interviewed at DSS Research (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Heard about this company through a former classmate who had recently been hired. The interview process wasn't difficult at all, they just asked some basic background questions. You take a really easy typing test and if you are bilingual I believe they make you read something in spanish for them.