DST Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

3.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a over the phone few questions. Was suppose to get a call back instead I called them back and got the run arounds so I moved to the next job.

Senior Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring interview was laid back, I interviewed with a senior manager and he was quite enjoyable to speak with. Very easygoing and respectful, it was obvious I could see myself working for him.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions.

Interview

HR call, direct interview with director, 30 min of discussion, business is not so complex as said by interviewer. Pkg up to 7 lacs max. Situational question, unnecessary advice in interview,

Interview Questions

• Situational question on team handling. No domain related questions   Answer Question

Dun Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• DST-GS is a global company which allows you the opportunity to travel and move around in the company. There is a lot of flexibility within departments and the chances for growth are great but you have to be a self advocate and use the tools made available to you. There is on onsite Learning Management System which allows you to take online courses on the product and offers IT courses free of charge on your down time.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surbiton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions (Surbiton, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Sent my CV directly. Got an email with an invite without a date. After a couple of weeks got the date for the interview.
    The interview itself had three stages:
     - HR
     - With potential coleagues
     - With a senior manager.
    Each stage of the first two took about an hour. the last one about 10 mins.
    All people met with very nice!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions (Bangkok (Thailand)) in September 2012.

Interview

Very good hiring process and interview for both HR and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle when you need to work in a position with higher responsibilities and more difficulties?   Answer Question

Too low salary

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions in August 2012.

Interview

Smooth interview booking process. Interviewers were late, one left the room with no explanation for 15 minutes, did not explain absence when returning to interview. Aptitude test was comprehensive. Second interview was more disappointing when interviewer visibly appeared to be choking on a response re flexible working time options. Poor reason used as feedback post interview.

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surbiton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions (Surbiton, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

One stage interview. Met with the Finance manager and Finance controller. Questions was around technical competency. Ability to produce and present reports, cashflow, BS, Profit and loss and statutory reporting

Interview Questions

• Technical based on the role, reporting requirements, producing packs and business reporting   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2009.

Interview

One on one interviews with the solutions manager. The whole process took 2 days. Key questions are on delivery experiences, projects, personal contributions and results.

The process was informal and less structured than thought. This is in line with the culture of the company. Nothing is really formal or very structured.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DST Global Solutions in March 2009.

Interview

Good, well organised, repeatable interview process. Some mundane programming questions, some interesting mathematical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

DST's salary "benchmarks" seem to be unusually low...