DST Systems Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO | Glassdoor

2.6

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

Basic interview with several behavioral questions. First interviewed on campus and then had phone interview before brought in to interview. Unclear what the next steps in the process where and when we would hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Product Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

First I did a phone interview that last 30 min. We talked about my experience. Then I interviewed with 4 different department managers for 45 min each. They were more behavior based questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Overall a smooth process. General resume questions. Initial call by hr followed by VP interview, then a data scientist interview. Normal resume questions. If passed these rounds, called upon onsite for final interview.

Interview Questions

• How to calculate variance in a unsupervised model?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Had several phone interviews with a recruiter and then had one face to face interview in Kansas City. The man that I was interviewed by in person was very easy going and friendly. I had to submit a code sample and in the interview I had to explain my code. The whole process was very laid back and what was expected was very clear.

Interview Questions

• Explain your code sample and why you implemented what you did.   1 Answer

Senior Project Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard phone screen with HR followed by 2 interviews in person with the hiring manager and another high level director. Each in person interview lasted an hour and was very informational. They were very professional and pleasure to talk to. Very positive experience overall.

Client Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient! The recruiters communicated swiftly whenever I had any inquiries. After the on-campus interview, they had me complete a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was brought in to their Kansas City office for an interview with the individual who would ultimately be my Team Leader.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a problem on a team, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Client Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Called by corporate recruiter and was given benefits package and a list of potential questions and ways to answer them for the manager. Managers wanted someone who could hold a conversation and handle pressure.

Mutual Fund/Corp Securities Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Had a short phone interview with the recruiter first. Got a call a few days later to come in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. The process was fairly relaxed.

Senior Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Spoke to HR recruiter via phone. The call lasted about 35 minutes and the questions were pretty standard with a few behavioral questions. She described the next step and the need to talk with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at DST? Tell me one thing in this role you really don't like to do.   Answer Question

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple, a lot of "situation" questions then I was explained the job functions and company policies. I completed my face to face interview and got an offer the same day.