DST Systems Mutual Fund Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DST Systems (Lawrence, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

I had one interview in the Lawrence location with two hiring managers. They asked me basic questions for a college student with little experience, and then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a problem with your manager or coworker.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DST Systems

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

When I first got to the interview I had to sit and wait about 15 minutes for my interviewer to arrive. Once she arrived I was called back to the interview room. The interviewer seemed to be in a rush and did ask some very difficult questions but they were all related to the stress level of the job as I later found out once I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How well do I handle stress. How well do I multi task. How to I handle a difficult situation in a work environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, it was a set pay as I was hourly

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes with typical interview questions, verified information on resume, asked what my goals were. In-person interview about a week later for 45 minutes with 2 of the managers of the department. Was asked how I heard about the job, my strengths and weaknesses, and my goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone screening. 2nd step is an in person interview that lasts about hour, only meeting with one manager. Usually find out if you're getting hired within a week. They hire a lot of people at once so they move pretty quickly with the process. Less than 30 days from the time I applied til I got hired

Interview Questions

• A time you had to deal with an angry customer.   1 Answer

Mutual Fund Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DST Systems.

Interview

I had one interview with a recruiter and one with a manager. The questions were fairly basic interview questions, tell me what customer service means to you...

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DST Systems (Kansas City, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

Very pleasant experience, one of the best interviews I have ever had. Be prepared to discuss previous employment, and to highlight your attributes professional and personal.

Mutual Fund Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DST Systems in April 2011.

Interview

Fairly simple process.