DSW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DSW Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

You have to do the quiz you get in your email after filling out the application if you want yout application to even be seen on their end
    2 in person interviews
    Straightforward questions - strengths, weaknesses, what would you do in certain situations, etc.
    Not a lengthy process

Interview Questions

• If you could be any kind of shoe, what kind of shoe would you be and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

Once you submit the application, it takes about a week to get a call back if you fit to get the first interview. After that, they use if they want to give you a second interview to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DSW (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

very comfortable environment, they asked very easy questions, if they liked you they told you, you go the job on the spot, also they let you look around the store before the interview

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

I met with the manager inside and sat down and they asked me questions. I had to wait by the chairs in the front while the manager was working at the cash register. Once the customer line finished, then the manager joined me by the chairs at the front of the store and introduced herself and started asking me questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DSW (Lafayette, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a quick calm welcoming interview. It was a relaxed interview to get a view of our personalities to see if we would fit in the store ms atmosphere

Interview Questions

• One question was how would you handle a situation where the customer is rude?   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW (Syosset, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

They started off by telling me the job i applied for pretty much didnt exist. Every associate in the store has the same responsibilities. They dragged on the interview for 40 minutes or so just to make it very clear they would contact me the next day if i was hired. 5 days later I get a call asking if i would like to move forward.

Interview Questions

• If you were a shoe what kind of shoe would you be.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW (Pembroke Pines, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was called back within about two days. I came in about a week and a half later for a group interview with three other candidates. The hiring manager had us introduce ourselves and then answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DSW (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with the head of the department I was interviewing to work with. It was very laid back and casual, we looked at my work and talked about my interest and how I would fit in with the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was invited to interview. The interview was with another person, and the interviewer was very nice. It was very relaxed, but do your research. Know different shoe brands, be bubbly, and relax.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

Easy interview process, I applied at online then received a phone call to schedule an interview. The process was very quick and easy, I had an interview with a store manager, super friendly and nice. I received a phone call within a week relieving a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you resolved it   Answer Question