DSW Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DSW Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

You have to do the quiz you get in your email after filling out the application if you want yout application to even be seen on their end
2 in person interviews
Straightforward questions - strengths, weaknesses, what would you do in certain situations, etc.
Not a lengthy process

Interview Questions

• If you could be any kind of shoe, what kind of shoe would you be and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DSW

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

Once you submit the application, it takes about a week to get a call back if you fit to get the first interview. After that, they use if they want to give you a second interview to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DSW (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

very comfortable environment, they asked very easy questions, if they liked you they told you, you go the job on the spot, also they let you look around the store before the interview

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DSW (Lafayette, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a quick calm welcoming interview. It was a relaxed interview to get a view of our personalities to see if we would fit in the store ms atmosphere

Interview Questions

• One question was how would you handle a situation where the customer is rude?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

I met with the manager inside and sat down and they asked me questions. I had to wait by the chairs in the front while the manager was working at the cash register. Once the customer line finished, then the manager joined me by the chairs at the front of the store and introduced herself and started asking me questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was invited to interview. The interview was with another person, and the interviewer was very nice. It was very relaxed, but do your research. Know different shoe brands, be bubbly, and relax.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSW.

Interview

Easy interview process, I applied at online then received a phone call to schedule an interview. The process was very quick and easy, I had an interview with a store manager, super friendly and nice. I received a phone call within a week relieving a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

After I submitted my application, I was called in for an interview. The first interview asked basic questions. Later that week I was called in for a second interview where I was told that I was hired after being asked a few more questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with a group and member wasn't pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DSW (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Had two rounds. The first was with an assistant manger the second interview was with the store manager. They ask the general questions about why you want to work for the company and how your previous job experience will help in this position. Everyone I talked to was friendly.

Interview Questions

• How have you resolved an uncomfortable or difficult situation at work before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DSW (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and casual. Sat down with the store manager who was very easy going and personable.
    Put me at ease by asking me how I was and what I had been doing recently job wise. Everybody I met at the store was very nice and friendly.