DTCC Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DTCC

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DTCC (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Potential candidates will be called in between 2 and 3 times. You will meet with not only the department head for the position you're being considered for but you will also meet those from other departments with whom your job requires you to interact with.

Interview Questions

• This is hard to say as it really depends on the person doing the interview and the position itself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unless you're a C level executive the parameters for negotiating salaries, benefits, vacation time, are fixed. Of course there is a salary range for every position and DTCC uses third party auditors to establish competitive rates. So while there are exceptions, they are very few.

Other Interview Reviews for DTCC

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTCC (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by their internal recruiter via email to set up two 30 minute calls with two people who would be my direct bosses.

When the day arrived, the first woman i was supposed to speak with completely ghosted. The second person I was supposed to speak with called me late. He told me a bit about the job and generally seemed to have no personality. He became extremely flustered and defensive when I asked about the person who I would be replacing (which is a very legitimate question). He also asked if anyone at my current job knows I'm in the job market because he would need to speak with someone. I told him that is extremely premature considering I haven't even met anyone at DTCC yet and only had half of the calls by this point that I should have had. Considering the impression DTCC made by not handling a phone interview with consideration for my time, I was very offput that he had the audacity to basically demand to talk to my current job at this stage.

I was contacted by the internal recruiter a few days later saying the man I talked to liked me and that they wanted to set up another call with the inconsiderate woman who ghosted me the first time.

I told them thanks but no thanks and withdrew my application to pursue other things.

Interview Questions