DTCC Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

2.5

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was very lax. My future boss seemed to talk more about his experience, and didnt really ask me too many questions about myself. To say the interview was easy was an understatement

Applications Development Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was eventually selected for a phone screening interview. After that your resume is passed along to a project manager who decided whether or not to bring in your in for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was something difficult you overcame with regards to school?

The questions were largely based off of your resume so be prepared to talk about difficulties you faced on any projects/jobs you listed.   Answer Question

Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who I met at my university's career showcase. The first interview was a phone interview and then an on site interview. There were not technical questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked questions from my resume.   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, I was scheduled for an appointment with two managers,.there were some typical interview questions, challenging as to what you do not like at your current position, Emmy do I want to leave my current job. After an hour discussing billing and the available job requirements, they said they would make a decision within a week.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to put in extra time to meet deadlines?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very remote location, and the visitors park behind the parking garage in a dirt road grassy field combo, and walk a ways to the building. Questions were standard. Not all interviewers were present, as expected.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure your work is accurate   1 Answer

Programmer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied a year ago and was contacted by HR, had a phone screening then in person interview a week later. Interview went well, they didn't tell me I had to take an aptitude test that lasted an hour and a half, but I passed it. I didn't hear from them for 3 weeks and they contacted me again and asked if I was still interested. I went in again for another brief interview (20 min) and they called me an hour later and offered me the job.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and upbeat. I met with 2 HR associates and the division Managers from 2 locations. I was asked several questions about past experiences and overall industry knowledge. Definitively arrive early as the security process takes at least 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation that you had in the past and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Lead QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

There is a two part interview process. The first part is with the Director and the questions are QA process related, company history and project knowledge. The second part is with senior team members. Not that demanding but more of a feel out to see if your background matches the team and to see how your communication skills are.

Summer Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

First interview was behavioral. Afterward, was invited to the Tampa site to do onsite interview with one of the vp's. Not hard questions, she just wanted to be sure I fit into the environment. Declined due to not having the time in the summer to do full-time.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DTCC (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Lengthy interview process where the interviewers asked either canned questions form the internet or they talked at lengths about themselves (egos abound at DTCC ... and for little reason).
    The interview was onsite and via a poor video conference setup. Interview team had many people and spanned multiple interview session. They try to seem professional until you actually begin your employment ... Tee interview will be the last time that you ever use your brain at DTCC ... after you fire on ... you are just expected to play politics and say that you bosses are correct and fluff their egos every day (quite sad).

Interview Questions

• Can you name a Software pattern or two (just name ... dont actually discuss ... )   1 Answer