DTE Energy Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTE Energy (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with three people they took me in individually and asked me a series of questions regarding the industry, tasks I would have to perform, and my overall curiosity and intrest in the industry.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DTE Energy

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTE Energy (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Hour long interview. Began with basic get to know you questions the moved into technical questions. really focused on STAR format. The technical questions focused more on your abilities and skills. Asked a lot of experience and behavior questions. There were 3 interviews and me. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to balance multiple tasks within a project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTE Energy (Detroit, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a call from HR, set up the interview right away. STAR Interview - Offered me the job within 5 days, started about a month later. Smooth interview process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DTE Energy.

Interview

Interview over the phone and then tried to answer their questions. I believe they followed the STARs format, so look into that for further info. Also, be sure to mention your course experience if you have never had a job in your major before. this helped make up for my lack of job experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DTE Energy (Houghton, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Just a casual interview to tell about introducing and later asked about the projects i had done and my role in the project completion. Later asked about my extra circulars and achievements. As a final Question asked about why i feel fit for the role of the intern they are offering.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DTE Energy (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

I spoke with a company at the career fair, simply got to know me. Then moved forward with a phone conversation and received an offer a few weeks later. Very easy process overall, although took longer than I would have preferred.

Interview Questions

• Previous projects/experience you have that would benefit DTE   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DTE Energy (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

It was all behavioral, there were no technical questions at all. They just asked the usual questions you would expect like telling about a time where I had a team project and something went wrong.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Tell us about a time where you had a team project and there was a problem. What did you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DTE Energy.

Interview

Phone interview at first, and they kept in good contact throughout the process. My resume was selected and I went on site and interviewed with who ended up being my supervisor. I was given a clear description of my duties.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DTE Energy.

Interview

No interview. Easy application. Hired because I knew someone in HR.

Interview Questions

I did an internship there before - it was really boring, not applicable to my major. Easy money but no relevant work experience in my field.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a group phone interview where I spoke to two engineers. They walked through my resume first, then proceeded to ask behavioral questions pertaining to my experiences. After the interview, I heard back from DTE within 2 weeks with an offer to join their Co-Op program.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you changed a process to improve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No ngeotiation