DTT Surveillance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DTT Surveillance Interview Questions

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance.

Interview

Spoke with a couple Area Managers. You could easily tell that one of them had trouble keeping a straight face when doing their best to tell you how great the company is, I actually felt bad for him because he seemed to be a decent guy. The "other" AM was/is a tool.

Interview Questions

• What was the largest "deal" you ever closed?   1 Answer

QC Installer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance in March 2016.

Interview

45 minutes late for phone intreview. Second Skype intreview with a non working skype account on their end ended up with a 2nd phone interview without ever seeing me in person or over video.
    Very late reply and keep me hanging for 3 weeks until answer has finally arrived by email without actually talking to me.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I sat with 3 people and they asked me questions about how to deal with computer issues. They were basic questions. I was interviewed by HR and my two managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you get access to the computers ip addresses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was recruited from an outside recruiter. Met with the people in charge. Had 2 interviews and made the decision in 3 days. Overall fast process and very intuitive interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions. The hiring manager tried to find my weaknesses, which was a little intimidating. Overall questions were very standard.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later got a phone call to set up a phone interview. Phone interview involved answering a few tech questions (Mostly Networking, hardware, and troubleshooting) from someone in upper management, if they are happy with your answers they'll call you in for an in-person interview, ask more/some of the same questions, tech, personal, etc. If they feel you're a good fit they'll call and give an offer from $13-16.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between public and private IP addresses?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

2 phone call interviews and 1 group interview on site. While the 2 phone interviews where mostly about basic networking knowledge and expectations of the company, the group interview was more in depth in regards to networking knowledge and expectations of the company. This was a three part interview as many other interviews I have experience so far are only one or two parts.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Minor IT Questions but you better know them. I did two interviews with this place one was a 3 on 1 and another was a 1 on 1. The 1 on 1 was much easier for me rather than the 3 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I asked for 15 and got 14 an hour.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance in January 2015.

Interview

Responded to a mass distributed email that company contracts with. Two phone interviews. Sales Manager made it sound like I won the lottery when I was congratulated for getting the "job". Job search continued after this call, during training.............

Interview Questions

• Do you like making phone calls? Are you a hunter? What's the biggest sale you've ever made?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was none.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I received a phone call and, later, a Skype interview with the management team, but not the executive team. That's it. However, this media won't allow me to submit the information unless I add at least 30 more words. In essence, if the interview process is THIS easy and short?!?!...you can bet it's not something that is worth the effort or a long term commitment.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have experience recruiting the Loss Prevention?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told the position paid $16/hour with $100 per each successfully recruited individual. I knew this was a very low figure for my credentials but took it to bridge the gap between contracts and FT employment with an employer I sought. What they didn't tell me (or the other person) is that they hired two Recruiters which HALVED the earning potential. Both of us knew the position was only fulfilling a "bridge" and knew that either we would be terminated once they filled the positions or we had better offers. Once both of us left, we saw other ads for this position that were offering an even LOWER hourly wage. It's embarrassing how this company pinches your nipples while stealing pennies from your purse.

Technical Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTT Surveillance (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

My schools Career Services sent over my resume. Within the week I was called for a phone interview. I was then invited for face-to-face interview. It was a very rushed and easy interview. Almost too easy