DWA Media Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at DWA Media (San Francisco, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

These people talk a good game in the interview, and promise to follow-up very quickly. Then they ignore your follow-up emails and you never hear from them again. Don't waste your time--STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DWA Media

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DWA Media (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the DWA media Singapore team on LinkedIn. I had 3 rounds of interviews within 2 weeks and by the third week I had gotten the offer. Very systematic in their approach. Very friendly and warm interviews. A pleasant process overall.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any extremely difficult questions. They did ask interesting questions pertaining to different scenarios and how you would handle such situations. Some technical knowledge questions which were straightforward. General expectation questions, where you see yourself in the future type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very easy and gave me the exact number I had quoted.