DWS IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DWS IT Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at DWS

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DWS (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Initial phone conversation, then interview with HR, followed by a test.
I am fine with the phone conversation (more like screening) as its required to get you to the next stage. But the next step is where things could be done a little better.
The bottleneck is the test. If you don't clear the test, you will not proceed to the next step. I am not sure if there are any exceptions to that. The test should happen first. HR interview should be done after a candidate clears the test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DWS

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DWS (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview was conducted by HR and was quite professional and detailed regarding the potion description. Second interview was conducted by a Project Manager from DWS who started less than 9months ago, very unprofessional and quite confusing as he couldn't describe a lot of things and his hand writing was such a mess that I don't even know if he wrote down my answers correctly.
    I felt that I would have been a great fit for the role I had applied for however the second interviewer may have felt
    intimidated by my skills and experience

Interview Questions