DXL Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DXL Group Interview Questions

Interviews at DXL Group

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DXL Group (Hamden, CT) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online, was asked to set up a date and time for a phone interview. That time came and went. No phone call. I tried reaching someone but to no avail. The worst part is they never emailed or gave me a phone call back.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DXL Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Easy interview with store manager....very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• None....store manager and I had previously worked for another retail store and had quite a bit in common.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy...not difficult at all.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXL Group in January 2012.

Interview

This process began with a recruiter contacting me through my email. I went onto the link she provided to me and applied for the position. I then went through 3 different assessments that took about 1 hour each. Once they had been successfully completed she then scheduled an interview time over the phone.
    I went through 2 phone interviews with a recruiting agent first. Then the District Manager phone interviewed with me. All 3 took an hour or more. DM scheduled time to fly over for personal interview. Two days before I had not received word of confirmation so I called the recruiter. She told me that the meeting had been canceled and she was just about to call me when I called her. She said the DM would contact me to reschedule, however she called me a week later to reschedule. I finally met with the DM who in turn brought another person with him that was transferring into this district. I was with them both for two hours. I then had contact the Region Vice President for yet another phone interview. This entire process from beginning to end took two months and three weeks before I was offered the position. Past that I I was given one start date and ended up staring 3 weeks sooner with only 2 days advanced notice.

Negotiation

Negotiation process was rather smooth.

Anonymous Employee in Lawndale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DXL Group (Lawndale, CA).

Interview

Interview was only about 15 minutes long, it took place in the store's stock room, and with only a few questions asked. I was offered the job basically as soon as the interview was finished.

Interview Questions

• How long did you work at your last job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DXL Group.

Interview

Very long process. I had to go through four interviews with three different people. The questions were pretty standard. Asked things such as why do you want to work here, what do you think you can contribute to the role.

Stock Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DXL Group (Massapequa, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief process where they just get to know you and ask you basic questions. They also test your morals about theft as well as other things like such. The interview is very easy

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DXL Group.

Interview

Interview process was very easy; flowed well and interviewees were easy to talk to as well; they asked mostly questions about myself and understood that I did not have much prior experience in the industry

Wardrobe Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DXL Group (Mount Holly, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

first Interview was with the store manager, she was nice and the interview went good, then second interview with regional manager it was good too, the Process was straightforward. They make sure that the candidates are really good employees prior to hiring. Did not have any issues in regards to interview process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DXL Group.

Interview

I first applied online in February. A few weeks later I received a phone call about the position which turned into a phone interview, then during the call the HR associate wanted to set up an interview date for me. I interviewed about a week after the phone call, then I was told I was offered the position about a week or 2 weeks later. It was a relatively quick process

Interview Questions

• They were concerned about a long commute.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DXL Group.

Interview

Really fast in terms of Apply to phone interview. Was notified within a week, scheduled a phone call and was briefly given a description of the job. There really wasn't much asked of me other than what was on my Resume. Overall I liked the interview, I was even given a brief description of what I would be doing.

The position offered wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.