DaVita Acute Dialysis Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita (Orange City, FL).

Interview

Very brief, told I would like it, profit Sharping Triple Crown, a lot of supporters to train and get me trained. Felt like they really needed the position filled. The main selling point was the increase in pay

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Acute Dialysis Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume online within a few hours received an email to set up phone interview. Phone interview was very basic. Was told the FA will be calling me to set up one on one interview. FA for the first job I applied for never called back. Spoke to recruiter again and received an interview with FA for second job I applied for. Interview was very basic. More like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult question. Just be prepared to know why you want to work for Davita.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter today. Will update later on how the process goes. Recruiter was very nice and easy to talk with over the phone. We talked for 20 minutes. Most of it was about DaVita and wanting to know my background and how I fit into the picture. He said I am being moved on to the next round. I am waiting to have the FA call to book a face to face interview.

UPDATE- I ended up having a phone interview again because of my distance from the position. I was interviewed by an FA and a director. The questions were not tricky and were centered around my qualifications and my experience. I feel that the interview was a success and will keep this update with exactly the amount of time this all takes. From application to second interview, so far it has taken only one week. It's currently friday and so I hope to hear back from them today or early next week and will update at that point.

UPDATE 2- I flew down for a face to face and was offered the position right away!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an acute and chronic dialysis nurse?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your background and how it has prepared you to be a dialysis nurse with DaVita?   Answer Question
    • What qualities are looking for an organization that you hope to work with?   Answer Question
    • You need to know exactly what an acute dialysis nurse does and have a really good idea of what this position includes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

He asked "How much would it take for you to say 'yes'?" I didn't really know what to ask for and he gave me a really decent amount in my opinion so I said yes.