DaVita Acute Dialysis RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Acute Dialysis RN Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied on line for a hiring event. Recruiter call the same day for a phone interview. Following that we scheduled an in person interview. Interviewed with 2 different managers in a panel type interview. Was asked basic behavioral questions, nothing technical as this was a new grad position. Offer was made the same day!

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of what you do to a avoid making errors. Be specific with work experience not text book answers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Riverside, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, email for phone interview, call for face to face interview
    I did not feel that I did well on the phone interview but I was call right away to set up with a panel interview. Everyone was pleasant and I was treated well. They did an excellent job explaining the training . The interviewer increase my interest in the position by sharing her experience.
    I do not feel confident in my part. Overall, it was enjoyable experience and I believe I would like working with her.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to impress your fellow workers?
      Give an example of a bad judgement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Ontario, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was e-mailed about setting up a phone interview about a week after applying online. The phone interview was informal and I was speaking with my area's recruiter. Very friendly and kind. Asked me 2 questions (the first two questions below) and let me know that I will be getting an email shortly and will be contacted if selected to move forward. I was selected to move forward and I interviewed with the administrator of the specific location I applied to. Very informative interview and they only asked me one question (third question below). I was contacted a week later and was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

You just sit down with the manager and answer basic questions of if you are compatible with job requirements and what your role will be. If you have the interview you have the job. They hire new grads and never stop needing people. They divert the extra people to different locations if they don't need them there are always hours you just might have to drive and you get gas money. If you are a human being who is breathing with a nursing license you have this job. Just look respectful and professional and boom hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your previous employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

They will interview anyone who applies. Need only to apply. Would not recommend this job for a new grad, too much you need to learn in regard to hospital nursing to handle an emergency...and they will not teach you. Fill out online application, manager calls you and arranges an interview. Go into office where they basically describe the job, make sure you have a RN license, and that your schedule is flexible enough to be available at their beck and call. Flexibility is very important...tell them that you love OT and you love to be short shifted and you're in!

Interview Questions

• are you flexible in regard to your schedule   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. Very basic easy questions. Was told my info would be forwarded to hiring manager. I received a call from FA within a few hours to set up an in-person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

The process took over 3 months and after a job fair, a panel interview, a shadow for a day and interview with a site manager, I never received a call or email at all about whether or not I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What are DaVita’s Core values?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from my area recruiter a day or two later. Very friendly and only took about 30 minutes. Asked me a few questions about why I wanted the job, being on call, travel, training, etc. She passed on my information to the hiring manager for the location I applied to. She called me and set up a face to face interview. I went in and talked with her and another woman on video chat and then job shadowed. A few days later I got a call from the hiring managers boss. Another 30 minute phone interview. Then a few days later, I spoke to the regional manager. Also a 30 minute phone interview. From the day I applied to the day I got a job offer to 2 weeks and 3 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by online recruiter and set up for phone interview 2 days later. Interview went well, closed with interviewer saying he would push me forward to the next stage of the process. I heard nothing for 2 weeks, but was then emailed back by same recruiter, who apologized and said next person would be contacting me. To his credit, that woman called 15 minutes later to set up interview with FA the next Tuesday. I went to that interview, felt it went well, was told about training and salary and then told FA (who had been on the job 2 weeks) was going back to Colorado for training, but would contact me the following Monday. Monday came and went, another week passed, and I sent a follow-up email to that FA inquiring about my status insofar as being considered or rejected for employment. Two more days have passed and I have not heard back either through email or telephone.

I felt both people I interviewed with were very nice, but busy. The people in the office did not seem unhappy or bitter. The facility seemed clean. I did seem to know more about the company than the FA did, especially its green initiative, but that's probably splitting hairs.

They should have contacted me. That's basic business protocol and also polite when adults interact with each other personally or professionally. I can't speculate why things happened as they did, but I know that I would have have handled things differently if our roles were reversed.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a co-worker who is not pulling his weight?   2 Answers

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Interview

The hiring process was smooth I don't have anymore to say and I am not feeling that you are making me say more for this review when I don't have anything else to say.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficulty I felt like I was having a conversation with an old friend, quite relaxing   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was smooth and without complaints