DaVita Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online and shortly afterwards I received an email requesting a phone interview. I scheduled it for the following Tuesday. Tuesday came and I got the call. After our hellos, the recruiter promptly informed me that the position had already been filled as of that morning. She then proceeded to continue interviewing me, which confused me because the position was filled. I played along, thinking maybe there was another position that was open. We had about a 5 minute conversation about my education and experience and then she told me to apply again when they have another opening. Not sure why she continued to ask me questions after telling me the position was filled, and I felt like it was a huge waste of time. I was very upset initially because how does a company go and make a decision before considering all candidates? But then again, maybe I dodged a bullet, considering if they don't have enough consideration for me as a job candidate, then they probably won't have consideration for me as an employee either.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Miami, FL).

Interview

1. Phone interview with a recruiter who asked questions about my experience on my resume.
    2. Met with the facility administrator and the head manager to do a second interview.
    3. Today I'm meeting with another manager to shadow a administrative assistant so I can get a taste of what it is like to work in the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a breeze and they were really easy and nice to talk to. They mainly asked my how I handle different situations with patients and customers in the past.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (El Segundo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter in Colorado a two months later. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. A week later I received another call from a supervisor in Tennessee for a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Four days later I received a call from an executive assistant in Colorado for another 15 minute phone interview. A couple hours later, the hiring manager emailed me to schedule an interview for Monday. I went to the interview and met with 3 people individually for an interview that lasted about 1-1/2 hours. The next day, I received a job offer. The background was simple and I received the official okay clearing the background in 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in working for Davita?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary offered was very generous so there was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Robinson, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Robinson, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable environment. All of the teammates were very inviting and knowledgeable. The process was quite enjoyable. The topics discussed were realistic. It wasn't a "tell me about yourself" kind of interview.

Interview Questions

• give examples of job related issues   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. I spent HOURS on the phone with the recruiter going over my life, experiences, history, etc. Then I met with a department manager, and weeks later, interviewed with two supervisors. Due to vacation schedules, my process was a little backwards as prospective "Teammates" usually interview with a supervisor before the final interview with the department manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, "Give me an example of a time you went above and beyond", "Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with somebody", etc...   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

This company made me want to pull all of my hair out. First they took forever to respond. Then they asked when I was free via email. Then silence for 7 days. Then if I could do next week. Then silence for 7 days. Then they scheduled a last minute phone interview with me, which the recruiter was 10 minutes late to making the call. So we reschedule, and the last time the recruiter claimed to contact me, I never got a phone call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita (Malvern, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

The first interview went fairly well. I felt good about it when I left. For the first interview I was interviewed by a man and a woman. Intially, the man was very kind and engaging but the woman seemed uninterested, which concerned me but the interview seemed to end well. The second interview was the following week. My gut was sending out red flags but I tried to remain positive. I interviewed with two different women. One seemed open and polite, but as time went on I felt myself growing increasingly uncomfortable because her interaction seemed force. I became even more uncomfortable when the second woman entered the room at the start of the interview, because it felt like a dark cloud came in the room with her. She rushed in sat down and barely looked up. I just assumed she was busy with other things and her mind was preoccupied. However, during the course of the interview I felt like she was looking at me with pure irration. We laughed a bit at little jokes I made so I thought maybe it eased things up... but no. I left the interview feeling really uneasy. I was told the next day that the company was "impressed with me but decided to hire internally". In hindsight, it makes sense now but it's also a bit discourgaing and irritating, if you have someone in mind then don't waste people's time and gas just to go through the motions. Poorly acted motions might I add. It's inconsiderate. Treating people, who you've invited back, like they're wasting your time is a bit unprofessional. It was hard to believe that the "culture" was as amazing and team oriented as everyone was stating, when I was treated like the new kid at school by several of the interviewers.

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Longview, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I actually had four interview. There were two phone interviews to start off with and then two sit down interviews after that. They were very accommodating with my schedule and were very willing to work with me on available times and locations.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the reasons that I had left my prior jobs and what I was looking for from them as company and as a supervisor.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

Open ended interview, more like a conversation. They were very interested in whether the personalities would be a fit for the group. In hindsight, I should have asked more specifics questions regarding the position and duties. It was very relaxing and not a typical pressure type interview. They did not really talk about the day to day of the position.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my experience, and my work ethic. There were not any specific interview questions. None of the how do you handle, or what are your goals, or if this situation arises what would you do questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Greenville, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Had short phone interview, and got a call for a face to face interview couple of days later. This site helped me a lot to prepare for it, the interview was very easy. The person I was interviewing with was very friendly, and I felt comfortable to answer the questions as well as to ask questions. Overall great experience. Still waiting for a response.

Interview Questions

• To describe my previous experience in the same job? Core values. I was given a chance to talk about things I thought were important to mention and could benefit me.   Answer Question