DaVita Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

DaVita Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Robinson, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Robinson, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable environment. All of the teammates were very inviting and knowledgeable. The process was quite enjoyable. The topics discussed were realistic. It wasn't a "tell me about yourself" kind of interview.

Interview Questions

• give examples of job related issues   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (El Segundo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter in Colorado a two months later. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. A week later I received another call from a supervisor in Tennessee for a phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. Four days later I received a call from an executive assistant in Colorado for another 15 minute phone interview. A couple hours later, the hiring manager emailed me to schedule an interview for Monday. I went to the interview and met with 3 people individually for an interview that lasted about 1-1/2 hours. The next day, I received a job offer. The background was simple and I received the official okay clearing the background in 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in working for Davita?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary offered was very generous so there was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Miami, FL).

Interview

1. Phone interview with a recruiter who asked questions about my experience on my resume.
    2. Met with the facility administrator and the head manager to do a second interview.
    3. Today I'm meeting with another manager to shadow a administrative assistant so I can get a taste of what it is like to work in the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a breeze and they were really easy and nice to talk to. They mainly asked my how I handle different situations with patients and customers in the past.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Longview, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I actually had four interview. There were two phone interviews to start off with and then two sit down interviews after that. They were very accommodating with my schedule and were very willing to work with me on available times and locations.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the reasons that I had left my prior jobs and what I was looking for from them as company and as a supervisor.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

My Offer came from being placed at the location through my Externship. After successfully completing this, My Manager had a meeting with me and told me she was in need of an Administrative Assistant, discussed the pay, and gave job description for the location. I was then sent to training in Flint after acceptance, and background requirements.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about receiving said pay and performing job duties?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online and shortly afterwards I received an email requesting a phone interview. I scheduled it for the following Tuesday. Tuesday came and I got the call. After our hellos, the recruiter promptly informed me that the position had already been filled as of that morning. She then proceeded to continue interviewing me, which confused me because the position was filled. I played along, thinking maybe there was another position that was open. We had about a 5 minute conversation about my education and experience and then she told me to apply again when they have another opening. Not sure why she continued to ask me questions after telling me the position was filled, and I felt like it was a huge waste of time. I was very upset initially because how does a company go and make a decision before considering all candidates? But then again, maybe I dodged a bullet, considering if they don't have enough consideration for me as a job candidate, then they probably won't have consideration for me as an employee either.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I received an email requesting me to call the Home Program Manager so that we could set up an interview. The interview was set up for two days later. The Home Program Manager gave me a quick tour and then started the interview by asking if I had any questions. After this, we moved into the interview questions, which consisted of several behavioral questions. Once the interview was over, the Home Program Manager took me to meet other members of the team. They asked me a couple questions and I asked them questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online, within a week got an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well, and a panel interview was set up. The panel interview consisted of 4 managers. Was told during the phone interview that the face to face panel interview would be mainly behavioral questions, however, during panel interview I was grilled about my resume and why I wanted the job because of the experience I already had; no behavioral questions were asked.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

very good interview with managers and human resource. first it was a phone interview about the position then later on it was in person. This was consisted of 3 panel interview

Interview Questions

• What was a way you overcame adversity in the workplace at a prior job?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I found out about the job on Facebook, actually. There was a job fair in town and I decided that I should go. It look about a month or two before I heard back. I was then scheduled for a drug test after my background check. Then when I passed I was asked to start training Dec 26. Best Christmas present ever!

Interview Questions

• What was a difficulty that I had in my life that I overcame.   Answer Question