DaVita Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an essay question. Was invited to a in person interview but declined it. Recruiter was very pleasant and straightforward and was very accommodating. Process took longer then I would have liked and the essay was given to me with 4 days notice during finals week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Met them at a career fair and handed them my resume. They chose a job they thought I would have the best fit with and I had 3 interviews on the phone with them. After the third there was no call back to come into the office for the final round.

Interview Questions

• What excel function would you use in a certain situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Great tour of the facilities. Got to meet many of the employees. Interviews were relaxed and constructive. A group of 5 candidates rotated to 4 different 30-45 minute interviews, with a rotated break in-between. Each interviewer was free to ask what they pleased, but it seemed like they each had an objective to cover with the candidates.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite 2 core values of DaVita, and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

The Process was very thorough and was comfortable. They did four 40 minute interviews with upper DaVita Mgt. The company was very accommodating and provided a positive interview experience also allowing the interviewee to learn about the culture and what the company is all about.

Interview Questions

• What is one of Davita's core values that you most resonate with, and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Lakewood, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Process was lengthy and feedback was brief.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

The entire interview process at DaVita was professional and straight forward. There was an initial 30 min. phone screen, followed by arrangements to meet for an in-person interview at their HQ the following week. There were 3 30 min interviews with employees within the department. The majority of questions for each interview were centered around my background. There weren't any questions about the company or why I wanted to work there. Nonetheless, I was prepared based on what others had shared about their interview experience. My research showed what a great company DaVita is, and my experience being there in person backed up all the articles that I read. Everyone was extremely friendly, enthusiastic about DaVita, and expressed genuine care for patient outcomes first above any financial metrics.

Interview Questions

• What type of strategy would you propose for the company you currently work for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

First, I had an HR interview where we discussed DaVita's values and why I wanted to move to Denver and cultural fit. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager to make sure my technical skills were up to par as well as cultural fit for the specific team. They flew me out for a superday where I had four interviews and a lunch with other teammates. I had an SQL and Excel test which were pretty straightforward as well as more fit interviews. The technical tests were 20 minute tests where they asked me to go through some data where I explained my rationale aloud. Received an offer about a week later to which I accepted

Interview Questions

• What DaVita values correspond most to your own? Why DaVita? Why this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was very thorough, but I've also heard that the process was different depending on the team you apply for. I applied for a role that deals a lot with business analysis and Excel work.
    First, I had a screening interview- pretty typical.
    Then, I had a case interview over the phone with another analyst. I've known other people to have to come in for this, but I was applying from out of state. He provided me with the background in a slide deck and word document, with details and assumptions to make, as well as an Excel file to work with. Then, we hung up and he gave me 50 min to analyze and answer the question- it's always something the specific team prepares, so the actual case will depend on the team and is usually some old project someone on the team worked on. I didn't even get to the point where I could answer the prompt because time went by so fast, but the fact that I could walk him through my thought process and work as well as use an add-in in Excel that he hadn't seen before seemed to impress him enough to move me forward even though I didn't think I did that well.
    Lastly, they flew me in for a full-day in-person interview with several different people on the team. This included another test to understand my thought process, but this was verbal with no computer and was, again, just used to understand my thought process. Additionally, I had to prepare a presentation on a previous project that I had worked on for a group of four people, with questions at the end. The other 3 or 4 scheduled interviews throughout the day were very typical interviews.

Interview Questions

• How many piano tuners are there in Chicago?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita in February 2016.

Interview

Condescending and unprofessional. So bad I declined to move to next steps. After the interview I looked at glass doors employee reviews and I'm very happy I listened to my gut and stopped the process where I did.

Interview consistes of college level regurgitation of definitions and formulas. Recruruiter had no idea what they were aaking. Literally told me that they did not care about a technical skill only to be asked if i had that skill in the next question. Bizarre emphasis on cultish culture. Really want you to beg and jump through hoops for mediocre pay and a chance of a second Interview.

Interview Questions

• What the definition of a cook up is.   1 Answer

I feel strongly that given the poor attitude, lack of aptitude, and strange behavior of the senior level recruiter, that the culture is broken.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at DaVita. Just resume drop and first round was on campus for one hour, one behavioral and one case. Case was very qualitative and pretty easy. Got invited to final round in Denver. They treat you really well with a mixer, nice hotel room, and really nice interviewers. One case and three behavioral. Case was slightly different in that they just gave you a deck with some information and you had to extract the relevant data.

Interview Questions

• How would you lower employee insurance costs?   1 Answer