DaVita Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at DaVita. Just resume drop and first round was on campus for one hour, one behavioral and one case. Case was very qualitative and pretty easy. Got invited to final round in Denver. They treat you really well with a mixer, nice hotel room, and really nice interviewers. One case and three behavioral. Case was slightly different in that they just gave you a deck with some information and you had to extract the relevant data.

Interview Questions

• How would you lower employee insurance costs?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita in February 2016.

Interview

Condescending and unprofessional. So bad I declined to move to next steps. After the interview I looked at glass doors employee reviews and I'm very happy I listened to my gut and stopped the process where I did.

Interview consistes of college level regurgitation of definitions and formulas. Recruruiter had no idea what they were aaking. Literally told me that they did not care about a technical skill only to be asked if i had that skill in the next question. Bizarre emphasis on cultish culture. Really want you to beg and jump through hoops for mediocre pay and a chance of a second Interview.

Interview Questions

• What the definition of a cook up is.   1 Answer

I feel strongly that given the poor attitude, lack of aptitude, and strange behavior of the senior level recruiter, that the culture is broken.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

The Process was very thorough and was comfortable. They did four 40 minute interviews with upper DaVita Mgt. The company was very accommodating and provided a positive interview experience also allowing the interviewee to learn about the culture and what the company is all about.

Interview Questions

• What is one of Davita's core values that you most resonate with, and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Great tour of the facilities. Got to meet many of the employees. Interviews were relaxed and constructive. A group of 5 candidates rotated to 4 different 30-45 minute interviews, with a rotated break in-between. Each interviewer was free to ask what they pleased, but it seemed like they each had an objective to cover with the candidates.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite 2 core values of DaVita, and why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Met them at a career fair and handed them my resume. They chose a job they thought I would have the best fit with and I had 3 interviews on the phone with them. After the third there was no call back to come into the office for the final round.

Interview Questions

• What excel function would you use in a certain situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

The entire interview process at DaVita was professional and straight forward. There was an initial 30 min. phone screen, followed by arrangements to meet for an in-person interview at their HQ the following week. There were 3 30 min interviews with employees within the department. The majority of questions for each interview were centered around my background. There weren't any questions about the company or why I wanted to work there. Nonetheless, I was prepared based on what others had shared about their interview experience. My research showed what a great company DaVita is, and my experience being there in person backed up all the articles that I read. Everyone was extremely friendly, enthusiastic about DaVita, and expressed genuine care for patient outcomes first above any financial metrics.

Interview Questions

• What type of strategy would you propose for the company you currently work for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an essay question. Was invited to a in person interview but declined it. Recruiter was very pleasant and straightforward and was very accommodating. Process took longer then I would have liked and the essay was given to me with 4 days notice during finals week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Lakewood, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Process was lengthy and feedback was brief.