DaVita Clinical Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DaVita Clinical Research

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Clinical Research (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the two head coordinators - interview was very casual. After I interviewed with them, I spoke to the clinical research director over Skype. Overall, the interview took upwards of one hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Situational type questions - example: What would you do if there was a question on the protocol and the PI was not available to answer your question.   Answer Question

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita Clinical Research (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by email the day after after I submitted my application online. The first step was a quick phone interview and second was an in-person interview with the lab manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with time management when there are multiple tasks needed to be completed within a certain time frame?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita Clinical Research (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after I had submitted my application online. My first (and quick) phone interview was with the recruiter, second phone interview was with the person I would have replaced and the third phone interview was with the hiring manager.

Everyone was friendly and they all seem to enjoy working for the Davita Rx and in towards meeting the new demands of the healthcare industry.