DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Albany, OR).

Interview

The process can be slow, and one is not always clear as to what the next step is. Also ask about the timeline of the next step. Questions designed to inquire as to how you think about situations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Facility Administrator Interview

Interview

Initial contact was through email to the an online assessment. A few days later, I was contacted again via email to schedule a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview was awkward as there were many moments of silence between me answering questions and the reply to my response or the asking of the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are your responsibilities in your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then in person interview with a panel of three internal employees. RN clinical coordianator, two clinic managers. Each Internal employee ask a number of questions. At the end they asked if you have any questions. Always be prepared with at least 3 to 4 questions of your own.

Interview Questions

• After your management training, and your ready to start at your clinic, what is the first set of business.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

I had to internet interviews, and am now awaiting an offer. The overall process did not take long, I spoke to a recruiter, did in honor and assessment, and did a internet interview with four directors a week later.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you failed at a task and how did you improve it after   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

Literally asked me NO questions, no behavioral questions and then went on to explain the job. No contact after or no responses to emails. I asked plenty of questions at the end and have experience in this area but no feedback whatsoever.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. I received a call from the recruiter who conducted a phone interview which lasted approximately 20 minutes. I gave my elevator speech when asked and answered about 7 behavioral type questions. Next I took an online test which again was pretty straight forward with a few word problems relating to schedules and again more behavioral questions. You have an hour to take it but it only took me about 20 minutes. I was lucky and able to interview with both the GFA and ROD at the same time which was a bit stressful with them both firing off questions but at the end I was glad it was done like that as it shortened the process. The down side is the process does take a pretty long time to complete.

Interview Questions

• How do you align vision and mission statements with clinic responsibility   Answer Question
    • Why do I want to work at DaVita   Answer Question
    • I was asked a lot of give me a time when you had to deal with a challenging, doctor, teammate, patient, etc...   Answer Question
    • How do I motivate my team   Answer Question
    • What was one regret I had where I could have handled a situation differently with a teammate   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

About half an hour on the phone. Interviewer was somewhat negative and annoyed. I felt intimidated, which is usually not the case. I generally enjoy interviews, but not with that person.

Interview Questions

• Background and lots of "give me an example when you..." questions.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita in November 2016.

Interview

This was an absurd interview process in my opinion. I had a panel interview with 4 people who would be my peers, one interview with a director and then 5 phone interviews with various senior leadership. The two in-person interviews were an hour long and the phone interviews were 30 minutes each. This equates to 4.5 hours of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult decision you recently made at work. What factors did you consider? How long did it take to make your decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX).

Interview

Contacted by a corporate recruiter had a phone interview, took an online test - mainly intelligent questions, asked to pick centers I would be willing to work in, then was submitted to a leadership team for a second interview. Met with 2 managers with both asking questions at the same time. One manager kept interrupting my answer and wouldn't let me finish. When I asked about the position, which both said they had in the past I was not able to get a better sense of the job. I was told, very basic general information, like it's a rewarding career and it's about making relationships. But not given specific details on what I would do day to da or what a typical day looks like in the position.

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed a link to an assessment with math and personality questions. Received and email from a recruiter scheduling a phone interview. The recruiter called 15 minutes late for the interview and sounded like she was using speakerphone. Also seemed like someone else was listening- maybe why she had speakerphone on. Can't say there was for sure- just one of those weird feelings. Asked a few questions and then cut the interview short by saying they were looking for someone with more experience but she'd keep my info in her files. Sounded like she just didnt want to talk anymore and thought that would be a nice way to say no to me. I would think she would look at my resume before and would know if I am lacking the experience desired.

Recruiter was out west and the position I applied for is on the east coast. Feel like I should at least interview with someone in the position's region.

Wasn't very impressed with the way they do recruiting and maybe its better I'm not working there.