DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. I received a call from the recruiter who conducted a phone interview which lasted approximately 20 minutes. I gave my elevator speech when asked and answered about 7 behavioral type questions. Next I took an online test which again was pretty straight forward with a few word problems relating to schedules and again more behavioral questions. You have an hour to take it but it only took me about 20 minutes. I was lucky and able to interview with both the GFA and ROD at the same time which was a bit stressful with them both firing off questions but at the end I was glad it was done like that as it shortened the process. The down side is the process does take a pretty long time to complete.

Interview Questions

• How do you align vision and mission statements with clinic responsibility   Answer Question
  • Why do I want to work at DaVita   Answer Question
  • I was asked a lot of give me a time when you had to deal with a challenging, doctor, teammate, patient, etc...   Answer Question
  • How do I motivate my team   Answer Question
  • What was one regret I had where I could have handled a situation differently with a teammate   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

About half an hour on the phone. Interviewer was somewhat negative and annoyed. I felt intimidated, which is usually not the case. I generally enjoy interviews, but not with that person.

Interview Questions

• Background and lots of "give me an example when you..." questions.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita in November 2016.

Interview

This was an absurd interview process in my opinion. I had a panel interview with 4 people who would be my peers, one interview with a director and then 5 phone interviews with various senior leadership. The two in-person interviews were an hour long and the phone interviews were 30 minutes each. This equates to 4.5 hours of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult decision you recently made at work. What factors did you consider? How long did it take to make your decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX).

Interview

Contacted by a corporate recruiter had a phone interview, took an online test - mainly intelligent questions, asked to pick centers I would be willing to work in, then was submitted to a leadership team for a second interview. Met with 2 managers with both asking questions at the same time. One manager kept interrupting my answer and wouldn't let me finish. When I asked about the position, which both said they had in the past I was not able to get a better sense of the job. I was told, very basic general information, like it's a rewarding career and it's about making relationships. But not given specific details on what I would do day to da or what a typical day looks like in the position.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had to form a relationship.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed a link to an assessment with math and personality questions. Received and email from a recruiter scheduling a phone interview. The recruiter called 15 minutes late for the interview and sounded like she was using speakerphone. Also seemed like someone else was listening- maybe why she had speakerphone on. Can't say there was for sure- just one of those weird feelings. Asked a few questions and then cut the interview short by saying they were looking for someone with more experience but she'd keep my info in her files. Sounded like she just didnt want to talk anymore and thought that would be a nice way to say no to me. I would think she would look at my resume before and would know if I am lacking the experience desired.

Recruiter was out west and the position I applied for is on the east coast. Feel like I should at least interview with someone in the position's region.

Wasn't very impressed with the way they do recruiting and maybe its better I'm not working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through two phone interviews, along with a list of possible areas of work interest. From the time I applied online to when I got called for the first time took two weeks. I also took an assessment skill test online prior to the interview. The second interview I believe was from someone in the area where I was trying to apply for. They stated they wanted someone more enthusiastic and sounded too passive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with Recruiter. She was very nice, answered my questions, gave me very good info. Next I interviewed in person with the Group Practice Manager and Regional Operations Director. Great people, very personable and informative. Finally I interviewed with teammates, shadowed in the unit and met with the Medical Director. Great, fast process!

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Tell me about a time...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I began my journey with Davita by completing an assessment online. I was contacted by the recruiter and had a brief phone interview with her. I asked a few questions and did not receive an answer for some of them. I then was directed to interview with two Directors. They were down to earth and asked situational questions. I soon after was contacted for another interview with the Team Galaxy People Services Manager, I shadowed an Administrator for a few hours, and came back to interview with the Team Explorer Regional Operations Director. There was a mix up with who I needed to interview next and a different recruiter was assigned to me. The recruiter asked me "where I was in the interviewing process". Apparently notes weren't taken and provided to the appropriate people.

My last interview, yes a total of 5 interviews, was with The Group Vice President for Galaxy. She was very educated and easy to talk to. I was told by the recruiter that they were trying to find a location to place me. I waited for 3 weeks and asked for an update each week. Finally I received a response stating that they could not move forward with hiring me.

Very long and drawn out process. I was lead on and let down at the finish line.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when an employee was refusing to accept a newly changed policy?   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

IQ test , phone interview with recruiter and now have scheduled interview with Regional Director. Have not received offer yet due to still being in the interview process. Will followup back on website once I hear final answer from the Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Whats your P and L look like? How many people do have/currently manage now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Call from recruiter, then jump thru hoops filled with broken promises and no updates, including 3 phone interviews, plus an interview in person, which was four hours away. Promised one thing, yet nothing ever came into fruition.