DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I had one phone interview, and then was contacted by the recruiter for a panel interview. I interviewed for the panel. They asked typical situational questions, and the interview appeared to go very well. The panel even expressed how well they thought it went. I reached out to the recruiter to thank them all for the interviews, and the recruiter said that they would like me to interview with the division VP. They said it would be the following week. About a week had gone by and I hadn't heard anything, so I reached out and asked if there was any progress. The recruiter then informed me that a couple days prior, an employee internal to the company expressed interest in the position, and they decided to promote from within. They had known this for a few days, but didn't tell me until I reached out to them. In my opinion, this was completely unprofessional; as was telling me that I would be moving on in the interview process and then not affording me that opportunity. It gives me an insight to the culture of this company, so in the end I guess it was a good thing that I didn't get hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Portland, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

Great phone conversation with recruiter. She was very enthusiastic about my experience and talked about how she was excited to be partnering with me. Interviewed with one person only, which was odd for such role. He was very detached, complained about the amount of reporting the position required. In all honesty, I seemed more qualified than he was for the same role. He asked three times why I wanted to leave my current job, which he said sounded great. Very awkward meeting overall. He said he would call me in a few days. Never heard a word from him.

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2017.

Interview

DaVita is very organized. The interview process was smooth and enjoyable. Everyone I spoke with was interesting and fun. After submitting an application online I heard back from one of the hiring managers to schedule a time to talk. After we scheduled a time to talk, we discussed the company, the role, and my availability. We also discussed next steps as well as who I would need to interview with next.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about DaVita?   1 Answer

Facility Administrator Interview

Interview

Initial contact was through email to the an online assessment. A few days later, I was contacted again via email to schedule a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview was awkward as there were many moments of silence between me answering questions and the reply to my response or the asking of the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are your responsibilities in your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then in person interview with a panel of three internal employees. RN clinical coordianator, two clinic managers. Each Internal employee ask a number of questions. At the end they asked if you have any questions. Always be prepared with at least 3 to 4 questions of your own.

Interview Questions

• After your management training, and your ready to start at your clinic, what is the first set of business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very unorganized--- total of four interviews due to poor scheduling on Davita's part. For the onsite interview, the environment was dark and gloomy. The staff appeared as if they did not want to be there.

Interview Questions

• How do you build morale without financial incentives?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviews were very thorough and appropriate. First was a phone screen to align expectations on both sides, then a quick online test and a more rigorous phone interview, followed by in person interviews with the would-be direct manager, peers and direct reports - sort of in that order, which is fantastic because you want to meet all of these individuals before committing to anything. Meeting with the person you will eventually be reporting to is important to do more than once IMO so you get a really good feel for each other's ability to jive. I absolutely enjoyed my interactions with the one I was interviewing with.

I had 4 face to face interviews total, tough to manage if you are already working full time but they were very flexible and accommodating.
    I unfortunately declined the offer because I had a competing offer that seemed better at the time - hands down - I chose the wrong one! don't be like me!

Interview Questions

• In what ways do you think you can contribute to the culture here?   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

I had to internet interviews, and am now awaiting an offer. The overall process did not take long, I spoke to a recruiter, did in honor and assessment, and did a internet interview with four directors a week later.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you failed at a task and how did you improve it after   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

Literally asked me NO questions, no behavioral questions and then went on to explain the job. No contact after or no responses to emails. I asked plenty of questions at the end and have experience in this area but no feedback whatsoever.

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Burlingame, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Four phone interviews one in person over a three month period. To include the HR manager the Regional director and the divisional vp. They were a mix of phone screens, FaceTimes and in person. They do an in person practical application on the floor and they call all previous employers.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to use conflict resolution? What happened and what did you do to resolve conflict?   Answer Question