DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facility Administrator Interview

Interview

Initial contact was through email to the an online assessment. A few days later, I was contacted again via email to schedule a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview was awkward as there were many moments of silence between me answering questions and the reply to my response or the asking of the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are your responsibilities in your current position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then in person interview with a panel of three internal employees. RN clinical coordianator, two clinic managers. Each Internal employee ask a number of questions. At the end they asked if you have any questions. Always be prepared with at least 3 to 4 questions of your own.

Interview Questions

• After your management training, and your ready to start at your clinic, what is the first set of business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very unorganized--- total of four interviews due to poor scheduling on Davita's part. For the onsite interview, the environment was dark and gloomy. The staff appeared as if they did not want to be there.

Interview Questions

• How do you build morale without financial incentives?   1 Answer

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

Literally asked me NO questions, no behavioral questions and then went on to explain the job. No contact after or no responses to emails. I asked plenty of questions at the end and have experience in this area but no feedback whatsoever.

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

About half an hour on the phone. Interviewer was somewhat negative and annoyed. I felt intimidated, which is usually not the case. I generally enjoy interviews, but not with that person.

Interview Questions

• Background and lots of "give me an example when you..." questions.   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed a link to an assessment with math and personality questions. Received and email from a recruiter scheduling a phone interview. The recruiter called 15 minutes late for the interview and sounded like she was using speakerphone. Also seemed like someone else was listening- maybe why she had speakerphone on. Can't say there was for sure- just one of those weird feelings. Asked a few questions and then cut the interview short by saying they were looking for someone with more experience but she'd keep my info in her files. Sounded like she just didnt want to talk anymore and thought that would be a nice way to say no to me. I would think she would look at my resume before and would know if I am lacking the experience desired.

Recruiter was out west and the position I applied for is on the east coast. Feel like I should at least interview with someone in the position's region.

Wasn't very impressed with the way they do recruiting and maybe its better I'm not working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through two phone interviews, along with a list of possible areas of work interest. From the time I applied online to when I got called for the first time took two weeks. I also took an assessment skill test online prior to the interview. The second interview I believe was from someone in the area where I was trying to apply for. They stated they wanted someone more enthusiastic and sounded too passive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I began my journey with Davita by completing an assessment online. I was contacted by the recruiter and had a brief phone interview with her. I asked a few questions and did not receive an answer for some of them. I then was directed to interview with two Directors. They were down to earth and asked situational questions. I soon after was contacted for another interview with the Team Galaxy People Services Manager, I shadowed an Administrator for a few hours, and came back to interview with the Team Explorer Regional Operations Director. There was a mix up with who I needed to interview next and a different recruiter was assigned to me. The recruiter asked me "where I was in the interviewing process". Apparently notes weren't taken and provided to the appropriate people.

My last interview, yes a total of 5 interviews, was with The Group Vice President for Galaxy. She was very educated and easy to talk to. I was told by the recruiter that they were trying to find a location to place me. I waited for 3 weeks and asked for an update each week. Finally I received a response stating that they could not move forward with hiring me.

Very long and drawn out process. I was lead on and let down at the finish line.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when an employee was refusing to accept a newly changed policy?   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

IQ test , phone interview with recruiter and now have scheduled interview with Regional Director. Have not received offer yet due to still being in the interview process. Will followup back on website once I hear final answer from the Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Whats your P and L look like? How many people do have/currently manage now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Call from recruiter, then jump thru hoops filled with broken promises and no updates, including 3 phone interviews, plus an interview in person, which was four hours away. Promised one thing, yet nothing ever came into fruition.