DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed a link to an assessment with math and personality questions. Received and email from a recruiter scheduling a phone interview. The recruiter called 15 minutes late for the interview and sounded like she was using speakerphone. Also seemed like someone else was listening- maybe why she had speakerphone on. Can't say there was for sure- just one of those weird feelings. Asked a few questions and then cut the interview short by saying they were looking for someone with more experience but she'd keep my info in her files. Sounded like she just didnt want to talk anymore and thought that would be a nice way to say no to me. I would think she would look at my resume before and would know if I am lacking the experience desired.

Recruiter was out west and the position I applied for is on the east coast. Feel like I should at least interview with someone in the position's region.

Wasn't very impressed with the way they do recruiting and maybe its better I'm not working there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through two phone interviews, along with a list of possible areas of work interest. From the time I applied online to when I got called for the first time took two weeks. I also took an assessment skill test online prior to the interview. The second interview I believe was from someone in the area where I was trying to apply for. They stated they wanted someone more enthusiastic and sounded too passive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with Recruiter. She was very nice, answered my questions, gave me very good info. Next I interviewed in person with the Group Practice Manager and Regional Operations Director. Great people, very personable and informative. Finally I interviewed with teammates, shadowed in the unit and met with the Medical Director. Great, fast process!

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. Tell me about a time...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I began my journey with Davita by completing an assessment online. I was contacted by the recruiter and had a brief phone interview with her. I asked a few questions and did not receive an answer for some of them. I then was directed to interview with two Directors. They were down to earth and asked situational questions. I soon after was contacted for another interview with the Team Galaxy People Services Manager, I shadowed an Administrator for a few hours, and came back to interview with the Team Explorer Regional Operations Director. There was a mix up with who I needed to interview next and a different recruiter was assigned to me. The recruiter asked me "where I was in the interviewing process". Apparently notes weren't taken and provided to the appropriate people.

My last interview, yes a total of 5 interviews, was with The Group Vice President for Galaxy. She was very educated and easy to talk to. I was told by the recruiter that they were trying to find a location to place me. I waited for 3 weeks and asked for an update each week. Finally I received a response stating that they could not move forward with hiring me.

Very long and drawn out process. I was lead on and let down at the finish line.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when an employee was refusing to accept a newly changed policy?   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

IQ test , phone interview with recruiter and now have scheduled interview with Regional Director. Have not received offer yet due to still being in the interview process. Will followup back on website once I hear final answer from the Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Whats your P and L look like? How many people do have/currently manage now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Call from recruiter, then jump thru hoops filled with broken promises and no updates, including 3 phone interviews, plus an interview in person, which was four hours away. Promised one thing, yet nothing ever came into fruition.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very Lengthy. Phone interview, assessment, multiple face to face interviews with Group Facility Administrator then Regional Operations Director and then Divisional VP. The entire process took nearly 6 weeks and long travel times to multiple locations. I thought all went well but then received email someone else was chosen.

The process was long and drawn out. I wish everyone could have met at the same time instead of the separate interviews which is costly for someone who is unemployed. Maybe that would change in the future. In the end the VP virtually has the last word on who will be hired.

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed first with their HR recruiter. Then I had to wait two weeks for an interview with the RDO. He was nice but he seemed a little arrogant and his questions about my resume were accusatory and off-putting at first. I stayed calm and did not allow myself to be offended and answered his questions honestly and the interview ended on a good note. The one thing I was really upset about is that the HR person had told be it would not be a problem that I did not have actual Dialysis expereince because I have such an extensive background with nursing and leadership. However, the RDO flat out told me I would go into this knowing nothing and that I would have to "work my way up from tech". The way he talked to me made me feel stupid. I did not wait around to receive an offer from this company. I think it is a GREAT company, but I don't think I would be a good fit to work for this particular RDO.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview lasted 10 min. Just a general interview questions. The HR person was not very helpful in answering my specific questions. I.E. I asked the question is this a 24 hour facility? However, instead of saying "yes" or "no" she said that it was an acute FA position you applied for...

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between your current role and the role you will be applying too?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Ontario, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very organized, timeliness was quick starting with a telephone interview, an online assessment, a face to face with the hiring managers, then lunch at the site. The people are very polished and gracious. I enjoyed the interviewers and felt that they genuinely enjoyed their jobs. Good company.

Interview Questions

• How have you handle a difficult physician in the past?   1 Answer