DaVita Group Facility Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Group Facility Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

After submitting my resume and cover letter, recruiter contacted me the following day. Stated she also has another great opportunity for me which would be same title. Interviewed me for both by phone. Then went through a long ordeal of interviews (5 interviews for each site). Drove 2.5hrs each way for each interview. During the first face to face interview, the ROD mentioned that I was great and would be excited to have me on board with them. Told me to start looking for a place in that area. During the next interview, the coordinator mentioned that it would be a short interview with the VP but not to worry since it would be a great interview for me because I should hear something great. I said okay. Then I was suppose to have a final inteview with the ROD again and meet the staff along with another FA. At that time, the ROD tells me I should be excited since he has completed his interviews and it is now between me and another applicant, after already telling me that I literally had the position. He then stayed in his office and had me meet with the other FA. At the end of that interview (final), the FA then goes on to tell me that this position is an FA and not a GFA. During the whole process of all the interviews prior, they stated it was a GFA. They are crazy! They had me driving to 8 different interviews back and forth 2.5hrs away from my home to meet with staff from several departments and telling me up front that I basically had the job. At the end, no offer was given. Waste of time! That same day, I received another offer with a different company.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions but unexpected and out of the norm-Tell me why I should like you???   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Atlanta, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

Several interviews were held (telephone and face to face).

Group Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

HR phone screen, Interview with Regional Operation Director, Interview with HR Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straightforward, didnt accept first offer of pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with several people within the company. Met with all of the Regional operations directors and the Team coordinators. They were looking for competency and fit within the culture of Davita. They wanted to know how I dealt with people. Asked if I had creative ideas for helping them meet the core mission values at Davita.

Interview Questions

• Why Davita?
      How do I feel about traveling as there is a lot of traveling required in the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Very extensive, but also provided a lot of value. Interviewed with the peer Facility Administrator team, the supervisor - Regional Director, the team that I was going to lead as well as the Medical Director

Interview Questions

• How do you handle high stress situations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed.

Group Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Lots of interviews that I had to travel all around to (at least five interviews, two over the phone and three in entirely different locations). Finally complete what I believe is the final interview and they start discussing doing a drug screen and HR paperwork. Still no mention of salary, benefits, etc. I state I would need to discuss with my spouse and follow up and they immediately start talking other candidates. HR calls me to ask why I'm now having second thoughts and I ask why there's been no mention of salary or benefits and I'm already being asked to do a drug screen. Extremely unprofessional and disorganized handling of the process at the end.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

The first step was a survey online. Then a phone interview with recruiter. Then I went in for a group interview with 4 people. The next step was shadowing a site to see what they do. Then met with the Directors. I believe there is still another step in the process.