DaVita Healthcare Facility Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Healthcare Facility Administrator Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Healthcare Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in July 2016.

Interview

I thought it went well but the interviewer did say that while the position doesn't clearly state that clinical experience was necessary, she said that my lack of clinical experience was something that the other candidates didn't share.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to develop an employee and see that employee get promoted or rewarded.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Healthcare Facility Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

Initially applied online; found the posting through CareerBuilder.com. Was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview and then took an assessment online. Both were fairly easy. The next week I was set up to meet for an in person interview. This interview went well; standard behavioral interview questions.

Did not hear back until more than a month had passed since in-person interview. Very slow turn-around time.

Interview Questions

• What are your management strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to coach a struggling employee.   Answer Question