DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.9

307 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I had one phone interview, and then was contacted by the recruiter for a panel interview. I interviewed for the panel. They asked typical situational questions, and the interview appeared to go very well. The panel even expressed how well they thought it went. I reached out to the recruiter to thank them all for the interviews, and the recruiter said that they would like me to interview with the division VP. They said it would be the following week. About a week had gone by and I hadn't heard anything, so I reached out and asked if there was any progress. The recruiter then informed me that a couple days prior, an employee internal to the company expressed interest in the position, and they decided to promote from within. They had known this for a few days, but didn't tell me until I reached out to them. In my opinion, this was completely unprofessional; as was telling me that I would be moving on in the interview process and then not affording me that opportunity. It gives me an insight to the culture of this company, so in the end I guess it was a good thing that I didn't get hired.

Pct Interview

Interview

Interview process took almost 2 months. First a phone interview, then face to face. In the face to face, very situational based questions. After the face to face interview comes a job shadow.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time when you and a co-worker had a conflict.   Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

It took two phone interview and in person interview with ROD and FA. For the facility Administrator position. They are friendly and keep you informed with the process. It just that interview that to be reschedule due time conflict

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions related to conflict management
      Decision making
      Prioritizing
      Life work balance   Answer Question

STAR PCT Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

First you apply online, from there I received an email to take an online assessment, from there I received another email asking to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was asked to do a panel style interview which consisted of 4 people. They ask many behavioral questions and tell you all about the job. Also be prepared to have questions for them. I was called the next day to shadow at a clinic. I will be doing that tomorrow so I don't know the process after that. Hoping it all goes well at the shadowing.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Westminster, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

The process has been lengthy phone interview then in person. Many situational questions. Some customer service questions. Some dialysis questions. Other personality and team work questions. Other job related questions. Interview was 45 minutes long

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you went above and beyond   1 Answer

Redwoods Full Time Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews, then an on-site mix and mingle and a day of touring then 4 interviews. 1 business presentation you had to prepare, 1 case interview and 2 behavioral.

I thought my interviews overall went very well. The guy administering the case interview ended up sort of brushing off its importance in a way, and going through it quickly. I don't think I did well in the case for this reason. Regarding the overall process, I think Davita should not invite 80 people to interview for 20 slots. It is a huge investment of time to spend 2 days in Denver for the whole process. It was also exhausting having a whole morning of touring and Q&A sessions, then have an afternoon of 4 hours of interviewing. Also, if you are having a case interview, cut the presentation part of the interview. You are asking a lot of people to prepare a presentation for an interview for a 25% shot at the job. Overall, be a bit more mindful of people's time and take less people to the final round.

Acute Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Riverside, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, email for phone interview, call for face to face interview
    I did not feel that I did well on the phone interview but I was call right away to set up with a panel interview. Everyone was pleasant and I was treated well. They did an excellent job explaining the training . The interviewer increase my interest in the position by sharing her experience.
    I do not feel confident in my part. Overall, it was enjoyable experience and I believe I would like working with her.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to impress your fellow workers?
      Give an example of a bad judgement.   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I applied and got called the next day for an interview. The actual interview was awful, they would ask me questions and then look at me all dumb like if I did not know anything.

Redwoods Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Two on campus interviews, followed by four interviews onsite in Denver (3 behavioral and 1 case interview). Behavioral interviews were fairly straightforward, mostly resume questions and a list of 6 or so behavioral questions from each interviewer. Then a case that was strictly math.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Whittier, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

After I applied, I received an email about a week later from HR to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was 20-30mins, then, if they like you, you get moved to the in person interview. Afterwards they give you a call if they want to give you an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite core value and why?
      What would you do if you got an offer from somewhere you didn’t think you get an offer from, and you were already working here?
      What would you do if you find out that dialysis wasn’t for you?
      Since we have primarily Latin and Asian patients how will you communicate with them if you don’t speak their language?How would you manage a technician who has had over 30 years of experience, they know you’re new, and they say things like “how can you tell me what to do if I’ve been working for 30 years already”?
      If we were to call your superiors what would they say about you?   Answer Question