DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Davita Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days later by email to schedule a phone interview. I responded with my availability and then did not hear anything for two days. I followed up, and the recruiter said they would call me the following week. When the scheduled time came, I never received a call. I called the recruiter and left a voicemail and followed up later that day by email with no response. This was a very disappointing experience after reading about the culture at DaVita and how they value their employees. I was very excited to have an opportunity to interview and felt like I was not treated like I mattered as an applicant.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the nurse recruiter and interviewed over the phone. I lived out of state but was willing to relocate. I was told the position was filed but see its still posted???

Compliance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with VP and business teams. I was first reached out to by the recruiter. We had a few emails back and forth. Then I had a phone interview with the recruiter. They were helpful in providing a lot of information about what the position was and what skills and type of person the team was looking to hire for the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging issue I ever had in a job.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Pasadena, TX).

Interview

Very positive phone interview, finally got a face to face interview after they rescheduled several times. Was asked to shadow a PCT the next morning for 3 hours. Lost another hour and 1/2 from my current job then Nothing. Not even a phone call. They don't even return your calls. A waste of time.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

A recruiter called for a 30 minute phone interview with basic questions about my work experience and why I wanted to work at DaVita. A few days later I was called to schedule a 30 - 45 minute in-person interview with the position's manager. This consisted of mainly situational interview questions, during which the interviewer took notes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were brought an urgent assignment that needed to be completed immediately, on top of your current workload?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Federal Way, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter a couple weeks later to set up a phone interview. Had the phone interview and went very well. Very personable and asked typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at the workplace where you had to use excel.   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Dothan, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email to set up a phone interview. The recruiter was an hour and a half late and the 30 minute interview lasted 7 minutes. That interview went great for a short interview; he told me he'd send my application to the hiring manager. He refused to respond to any of my emails for 2 weeks. The third week after the initial interview, the hiring manager called to set up an interview. Her personal schedule conflicted with my availability, but we finally arranged an on-site interview for two weeks later. She was 5 minutes late, but that interview went very well. I shadowed every nurse and tech on the floor, then was called back to her office again. She said she would like to offer me the job, but she wanted me to think about it and call her back on her personal cell phone the next day. She also told me additional phone interviews with the clinical trainer and with the medical director (physician) would be required. I sent her a text that night and called her the next day. She never responded. I sent her a couple more texts and called two more times over the next two weeks before she responded. She claims she had to give the position to someone who transferred from another clinic.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. The recruiter called on time and was very pleasant. The recruiter spoke about the company and really wanting to know if I was available to work at 5 days at the week, basically on call. the interview questions were very basic, tell me about yourself, some situational questions. nothing major.

Interview Questions

• Which core values to you relate to the most.   1 Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in March 2017.

Interview

This was the initial phone screening. However, something seemed off throughout the interview based on the interviewer's tone. I asked if there was any concerns you have based on our conversation. The interviewer makes an assumption that I wouldn't be happy in this position. I didn't get marked down in my ability to perform the tasks that is required for the position, but making an assumption on me that isn't based on my ability to perform the task is not right. I wouldn't recommend trying to apply if they make accusations based on your voice.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

Screening interview with general HR rep, phone interview with team lead, presentation interview, then team interview. All very professional and very typical. Went very quickly- next steps every few days. Always very clear about the hiring process and next steps.