DaVita Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Cumming, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about ten minutes. The next day the FA of the facility I applied to called and schedule the panel interview. After panel interview I was asked to shadow for three hours.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose DaVita as opposed to other dialysis companies?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview

Interview

Complete joke! Was emailed for a phone interview and set up a time online. Interviewer was to call at the specific time and never called. I then set up a second interview and the same thing happened. Finally wrote a email about how unprofessional they were. Dont want to work for a company like that anyway. They did invite me to their open interviews but i declined.

Interview Questions

• Quick phone screen, was asked if i wsnted to attend the open house. Thats it...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Shawnee, OK) in April 2011.

Interview

Series of four interviews. Recruiter. Phone, FA then Nursing panel

Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty laid back. got email for interview. FA called for a face to face was asked to shadow for few hours. Waiting to hear back...

UPDATE... Got and offer letter 6/4/2013 signed and emailed back same day waiting to get email from welcome wagon for Drug test and background test....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted offer

Anonymous Employee in New Smyrna Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New Smyrna Beach, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was very effective and started out with a recruiter call interview, from there the hiring manager contacted me with a physical interview and I was hired on the spot. next came the pre
    employment screening etc. The entire process took about one month to complete.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to tolerate blood and body fluids   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Orange City, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

After application I had a telephone interview and a week after a panel interview now I’m waiting for the shadowing next Thursday. The Facility Administrator was very friendly which makes me feel more comfortable with the interview. He also gave me various options to schedule the shadowing day. I hope after that I’ll get an offer.

Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Fairly quick. Very educational. Had an interview with FA, was educated about the company and facility (I had no dialysis experience), got called back 3 days later to submit paperwok and background check. Had to wait a week or two for everything to come back.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel like the FA was trying to trip me up or ask difficult questions. It was all very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

First offer was acceptable.