DaVita Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Cumming, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about ten minutes. The next day the FA of the facility I applied to called and schedule the panel interview. After panel interview I was asked to shadow for three hours.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose DaVita as opposed to other dialysis companies?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in New Smyrna Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New Smyrna Beach, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was very effective and started out with a recruiter call interview, from there the hiring manager contacted me with a physical interview and I was hired on the spot. next came the pre
    employment screening etc. The entire process took about one month to complete.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to tolerate blood and body fluids   1 Answer

Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty laid back. got email for interview. FA called for a face to face was asked to shadow for few hours. Waiting to hear back...

UPDATE... Got and offer letter 6/4/2013 signed and emailed back same day waiting to get email from welcome wagon for Drug test and background test....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted offer

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Shawnee, OK) in April 2011.

Interview

Series of four interviews. Recruiter. Phone, FA then Nursing panel

Dialysis Nurse -LPN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Fairly quick. Very educational. Had an interview with FA, was educated about the company and facility (I had no dialysis experience), got called back 3 days later to submit paperwok and background check. Had to wait a week or two for everything to come back.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel like the FA was trying to trip me up or ask difficult questions. It was all very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

First offer was acceptable.