DaVita PCT/DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DaVita

1.5

PCT/DIALYSIS TECHNICIAN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got called a week later. He really like me and he pulled my application up because I was persistent. Sometimes going in person may help. Sometimes it takes persistence, and just to keep getting your name out there. The interview process went smoothly. I am actually waiting on him to call me this week which he said he would "definitely do"so we will see. I will still be persistent and keep checking up on things to be quite honest..

Interview Questions

• He only asked me one question tell me more about myself?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Dialysis Technician (PCT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Seattle, WA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online, within a week a recruiter emailed me requesting a phone interview. Following that an in person interview was set up for the following week. The interview was a group panel which consisted of 3 Davita employees. Two days later I came back for a job shadow. All went really, really well yet I have heard absolutely nothing from them. Super frustrating and unprofessional.

Interview Questions