DaVita Facilities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3.1

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facility Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

They had me do 4 interviews over a course of 6 weeks. They also let me shadow a facility administrator. It was great all the way up to the VP. Basically I knew from when I stepped in the room and when I met him the first time I probably wasn't going to get the job. I feel like I'm more than educated with a masters and experience. They hire people with no type of background in the field. They had a recruiter to call after all those interviews, she asked how did the process go then stated well we've decided not to move along. Then asked did I want feedback I thought to myself no not really cause this some bs. Then she goes to say I need to work on having difficult conversations with employees basically if I need to fire someone but this question was never asked in the interview so I felt cheated. I mean it's not hard at all for me to tell someone their fired and why. They say they are willing to train people but their really not. They wonder why they have a high turnover rate and clinics revenue and census going down it starts with their top VPs and management. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with them at least don't put all your eggs in one basket or bank on them cause they'll let you down. I could've been a good fit and helped them to get to the next level but oh well their lost not mines.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Albany, OR).

Interview

The process can be slow, and one is not always clear as to what the next step is. Also ask about the timeline of the next step. Questions designed to inquire as to how you think about situations.

Facility Administrator Interview

Interview

Initial contact was through email to the an online assessment. A few days later, I was contacted again via email to schedule a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview was awkward as there were many moments of silence between me answering questions and the reply to my response or the asking of the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are your responsibilities in your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then in person interview with a panel of three internal employees. RN clinical coordianator, two clinic managers. Each Internal employee ask a number of questions. At the end they asked if you have any questions. Always be prepared with at least 3 to 4 questions of your own.

Interview Questions

• After your management training, and your ready to start at your clinic, what is the first set of business.   Answer Question

Facilities Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Had an1 hour 30 min phone call with the recruiter who had been given specific guide lines to look for. Then there where 1 group interview and a one on one with the director. I waited start to finish a total time of 8 weeks.

Interview Questions

• general HR questions have you ever done or been in this situation.   1 Answer

Facility/Clinical Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Hilliard, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

It was awesome. Applied online, recruiter called 4-5 days after for 10 min interview. Next day received call from group hiring manager for f2f interview. Got job in f2f interview, currently in process of background check and lab tests.

Interview Questions

• From my strengths which would be the absolute best?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

I had to internet interviews, and am now awaiting an offer. The overall process did not take long, I spoke to a recruiter, did in honor and assessment, and did a internet interview with four directors a week later.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you failed at a task and how did you improve it after   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

Literally asked me NO questions, no behavioral questions and then went on to explain the job. No contact after or no responses to emails. I asked plenty of questions at the end and have experience in this area but no feedback whatsoever.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. I received a call from the recruiter who conducted a phone interview which lasted approximately 20 minutes. I gave my elevator speech when asked and answered about 7 behavioral type questions. Next I took an online test which again was pretty straight forward with a few word problems relating to schedules and again more behavioral questions. You have an hour to take it but it only took me about 20 minutes. I was lucky and able to interview with both the GFA and ROD at the same time which was a bit stressful with them both firing off questions but at the end I was glad it was done like that as it shortened the process. The down side is the process does take a pretty long time to complete.

Interview Questions

• How do you align vision and mission statements with clinic responsibility   Answer Question
    • Why do I want to work at DaVita   Answer Question
    • I was asked a lot of give me a time when you had to deal with a challenging, doctor, teammate, patient, etc...   Answer Question
    • How do I motivate my team   Answer Question
    • What was one regret I had where I could have handled a situation differently with a teammate   Answer Question

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

About half an hour on the phone. Interviewer was somewhat negative and annoyed. I felt intimidated, which is usually not the case. I generally enjoy interviews, but not with that person.

Interview Questions

• Background and lots of "give me an example when you..." questions.   Answer Question