DaVita Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.5

89 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Personal interview by Facility Administrator after the online application. Was also interviewed by the Charge Nurse in the facility for clinical experience. Was allowed to observe the floor for a few hours and was allowed to ask questions regarding the unit.

Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Plantation, FL).

Interview

Very friendly and nice. Great company with a couple of interview process but worth it. I would recommend anyone to continue with the interview. I have enjoyed the conversations I have with every interviewer with Davita.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Submitted my application online. The application is quite long and you need to take a personality assessment before your application can be processed. Very lengthy. After a day or so was required to schedule a phone screen interview with a recruiter. After the phone interview I was contacted by the facility administrator to set up an interview. The in-person interview was only with the facility administrator and I was offered the position the same day.

Acute Dialysis Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita (Orange City, FL).

Interview

Very brief, told I would like it, profit Sharping Triple Crown, a lot of supporters to train and get me trained. Felt like they really needed the position filled. The main selling point was the increase in pay

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Dothan, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email to set up a phone interview. The recruiter was an hour and a half late and the 30 minute interview lasted 7 minutes. That interview went great for a short interview; he told me he'd send my application to the hiring manager. He refused to respond to any of my emails for 2 weeks. The third week after the initial interview, the hiring manager called to set up an interview. Her personal schedule conflicted with my availability, but we finally arranged an on-site interview for two weeks later. She was 5 minutes late, but that interview went very well. I shadowed every nurse and tech on the floor, then was called back to her office again. She said she would like to offer me the job, but she wanted me to think about it and call her back on her personal cell phone the next day. She also told me additional phone interviews with the clinical trainer and with the medical director (physician) would be required. I sent her a text that night and called her the next day. She never responded. I sent her a couple more texts and called two more times over the next two weeks before she responded. She claims she had to give the position to someone who transferred from another clinic.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

On board process takes about 2 or 3 weeks, lots and lots of paperwork, all on line, then you have a drug screen. Then you are thrown to the wolves

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I applied online took about a week before I got a phone call set up. The caller was very quick and brief and could not understand what she was asking. Not what I had anticipated...

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took 2 weeks. Applied and received email request to schedule a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was schedule for an in person interview. The in person interview was about an hour long and I was the last person interviewed for the day. Within 30 minutes of completing interview, was contacted by recruiting that they wanted to make an offer, but still wanted me to come and Shadow. Staff was kind, managers were amazing, and interview process flowed wonderfully.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a busy and difficult day? What is your ideal work environment?   Answer Question

Accepted another offer for more money in a setting more aligned with my career goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Fairfield, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Disorganized but easy. They weren't able to answer some of my questions about the training program and I was getting the run around. The recruiter misinformed me on quite a few things. I did not feel like it was a very good first impression.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Dialysis?   1 Answer

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DaVita in November 2016.

Interview

applied through the company website, received an email after a few days that they wanted to set up a phone interview, was a casual phone interview and recruiter said she would be in touch to set up a chance to meet with charge RN at clinic, have not heard back as yet

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at this outpatient clinic?   1 Answer
    • What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer