DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter emailed me and set up a phone interview with me. After the phone interview she then set me up for a panel interview which consisted of 3 FA's. The whole process went really well.

Interview Questions

• It was a lot of behavioral based questions.

Ex: tell me about a time where you were in competition with a co worker.

Tell me about a time where you had to take on more responsibility than what was in your job description
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I had no experience but the starting pay was great for me.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter which went well and since the job was exactly what I was looking for, the phone screening was relatively easy. Next, I had 1:1 interviews, first with the manager of the role, then the director. Both were very nice and welcoming and the interview was more like a conversation than a grill session.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you wouldn't like to do in this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita in January 2017.

Interview

4 days after I submitted my application, got an email to schedule a phone interview. Asked for my number, day and time they could call. Got a phone call and asked me basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you do?   1 Answer
    • How did you know about DaVita?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you really went out of your way to help someone (colleagues etc)   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Middletown, NJ).

Interview

After applied on line, received email for arrange phone interview. Phone interview took half hour and general question. After phone interview, facility administrator interview was arranged. One to one interview one

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was sent an online survey that day. Completed the survey and was told to schedule a phone interview. Had my phone interview with corporate, and it was with a lady named Ashley. She asked basic interview questions, and asked if I had any. I was then scheduled an in person interview for a week later. A very nice interview. Everyone was super nice and basically just explained the position. I had to wait almost a week to hear back after which was pretty stressful. They called and told me I got it!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Deland, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Terrible. Group panel was the worst. I had to talk to one lady from Fort Lauderdale on the phone and it was ackward to do that, I think she should have had to come up to be part of interviewing. Head manager was very nice, but the lady below her not so much. Ask the same questions over and over again. Did not feel like they had it together

Interview Questions

• Management style. Questions were all the same basically. I accepted position but looking for something else quickly.   Answer Question

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with four team members. The recruiter was phenomenal and great with follow up. Everyone was right on schedule and had great questions.

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume/application, I was scheduled for an interview the following week. I met with the Regional Dietitian and the clinic manager in the clinic that I was to be hired for. My interview was smooth and the questions were standard ones. This particular position was filled internally.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were working on a team and there was someone who you didn't agree with/get along with.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took 2 weeks. Applied and received email request to schedule a phone interview. Following the phone interview I was schedule for an in person interview. The in person interview was about an hour long and I was the last person interviewed for the day. Within 30 minutes of completing interview, was contacted by recruiting that they wanted to make an offer, but still wanted me to come and Shadow. Staff was kind, managers were amazing, and interview process flowed wonderfully.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a busy and difficult day? What is your ideal work environment?   Answer Question

Accepted another offer for more money in a setting more aligned with my career goals.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Impressed with interview process with typical recruiter questions, process seemed to move smoothly. I felt as if I were a valued candidate, until, the final stage of process when given the impression I was a finalist I never received any follow up. Reached out several times to original contact and a "we'll get back to you" response. Immediately went from a positive to negative experience. When being declined for position after several months, was told I didn't have right experience. A strange reason given I was a "finalist" ??

Interview Questions

• They try to use behavioral questions, but felt at times it was either too scripted or too open ended.   Answer Question