DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.8

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Royal Oak, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Started with online evaluation you take, after that I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone interview. Followed by a panel interview with administration, and lastly a one on one interview with the facility administrator and shadowed a current tech for about an hour. I'm glad a got to shadow a tech because the video they show you on the application site is no where near how it really is. Its very fast paced and slightly overwhelming. I am still waiting to hear back if I got the job or not, but at this point it's been several days and I have not heard anything. Overall the company seems like a great company to work for and there's potential to move up. But if you struggle with multitasking, learning quickly and working 12-15 hour days starting at 3am; then this job won't be for you. I wasn't impressed with the pay offered, but I couldn't negotiate because I was inexperienced.

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Welcomed into relaxed office area. Met only three of the four supervisors responsible for the department and hiring. Panel style interview. Not technically heavy. More focused on customer service and interaction. The entire panel was friendly and easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, which one would you be?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you had to call for help desk support. What made that moment a success and memorable?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

First, I had an HR interview where we discussed DaVita's values and why I wanted to move to Denver and cultural fit. Then I had an interview with the hiring manager to make sure my technical skills were up to par as well as cultural fit for the specific team. They flew me out for a superday where I had four interviews and a lunch with other teammates. I had an SQL and Excel test which were pretty straightforward as well as more fit interviews. The technical tests were 20 minute tests where they asked me to go through some data where I explained my rationale aloud. Received an offer about a week later to which I accepted

Interview Questions

• What DaVita values correspond most to your own? Why DaVita? Why this role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Submitted my application online. The application is quite long and you need to take a personality assessment before your application can be processed. Very lengthy. After a day or so was required to schedule a phone screen interview with a recruiter. After the phone interview I was contacted by the facility administrator to set up an interview. The in-person interview was only with the facility administrator and I was offered the position the same day.

Facilities Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Had an1 hour 30 min phone call with the recruiter who had been given specific guide lines to look for. Then there where 1 group interview and a one on one with the director. I waited start to finish a total time of 8 weeks.

Interview Questions

• general HR questions have you ever done or been in this situation.   1 Answer

Davita Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few days later by email to schedule a phone interview. I responded with my availability and then did not hear anything for two days. I followed up, and the recruiter said they would call me the following week. When the scheduled time came, I never received a call. I called the recruiter and left a voicemail and followed up later that day by email with no response. This was a very disappointing experience after reading about the culture at DaVita and how they value their employees. I was very excited to have an opportunity to interview and felt like I was not treated like I mattered as an applicant.

Facility/Clinical Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Hilliard, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

It was awesome. Applied online, recruiter called 4-5 days after for 10 min interview. Next day received call from group hiring manager for f2f interview. Got job in f2f interview, currently in process of background check and lab tests.

Interview Questions

• From my strengths which would be the absolute best?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in April 2017.

Interview

I had to internet interviews, and am now awaiting an offer. The overall process did not take long, I spoke to a recruiter, did in honor and assessment, and did a internet interview with four directors a week later.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you failed at a task and how did you improve it after   Answer Question

Acute Dialysis Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita (Orange City, FL).

Interview

Very brief, told I would like it, profit Sharping Triple Crown, a lot of supporters to train and get me trained. Felt like they really needed the position filled. The main selling point was the increase in pay

Hemodialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from a recruiter the next day, set up a phone interview for a few days later. The recruiter asked for basic information about me and my healthcare experience. He told me a recruiter from my area would get ahold of me. Next day we set up an in-person interview, with two hiring managers, one of which was an RN and one was a former dietician. Some of the questions were pretty difficult, but the women were very kind. I did a job shadow the following week, which went well. I was contacted a week and 1/2 after my in-person interview and was given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you do at work to avoid making mistakes? 2. When is a time you went above and beyond your job requirements to help your team; what did you do, and how did it affect the team?   Answer Question