DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.8

Ccht Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

When I arrived on time ; I had a 20 min wait. Staff was cutting side eyes. Interviewer was friendly and showed me around. I was told one pay rate and got another.

Interview Questions

• How good am I at time management   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Tampa, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was not bad. It felt like more of an interrogation than anything else. Emphasis was placed more on my desire to leave my current employer, than my ability to perform the functions of the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to leave my current employer?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. Receive an email. I've been presented. Received another email for phone interview. I got phone Interview the next day. Less than a week I got a phone call by FA and set an in person interview on the 30th at 2pm. I came in at 1:50pm. Wait for couple minutes. I was interviewed by 4 people the FA, RN, social worker and dietician. The interview last for more than 30mins. They interview but in the end they said that the hiring process is freeze they won't accept until next year. It's just weird for me. No offer. They said they gonna call me at the end of December or 1st week of January. And that I'm the 1st person they interview and they wanna give a fair shot to others.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Takes a week to send you a email saying yes or no, then another week for them to have you do the personality test. You have 2 hrs to take the test but it only takes 30 min

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Bridgeport, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

i had a call from a recruiter for a phone interview. she was really nice they than offered me to come in for a in person panel interview .. core helps

Interview Questions

• they ask you basic question and let you know about the company.. the core list on website is very helpful   Answer Question

Assistant Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

All hiring staff where kind. Questions are vague. If you're someone with a lot of experience, it's difficult to answer all questions on the spot and filter your memories/experiences. No assessment of situational questions.

Clinical Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter the same day. I was asked to schedule a phone interview for the following week and spoke with the recruiter for approximately an hour regarding my past work experiences. She told me she would forward my information to the Hiring Manager.

I received a call from the Hiring Manager the next day to come in for an interview. I met with him and an RN. They basically asked me questions about my work history and theoretical situations regarding customer service.

FA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through the website, did a phone interview, then had a phone call to set up a panel interview to meet with one panel of other FA from other clinics, and another panel with the human resources, ROD and another upper level person. Was about 2hour worth of panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes you have to adjust how you build work relationships based on the people involved. Describe a situation in which you had to adapt your style to fit the people involved?   Answer Question

Dialysis Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone interview the next day with a FA. Was called back a week later(exactly) for an in person interview. I interviewed the following Monday with a panel of 3 FA from surrounding locations. Then I was called that afternoon and given an offer. Best advise I can give: BE YOURSELF, know the companies core values and have questions ready to ask them at the end of your interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multitasking?   2 Answers
    • Which core value do you relate with the most and why?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Miami, FL).

Interview

1. Phone interview with a recruiter who asked questions about my experience on my resume.
    2. Met with the facility administrator and the head manager to do a second interview.
    3. Today I'm meeting with another manager to shadow a administrative assistant so I can get a taste of what it is like to work in the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a breeze and they were really easy and nice to talk to. They mainly asked my how I handle different situations with patients and customers in the past.   1 Answer