DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.8

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online for their STAR program. Recruiter emailed me for a phone interview. Then she set up an in-person interview with Clinic Manager. It was a group interview with nursing manager and Administration.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Coppell, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Was emailed by a recruiter she did a phone interview and a few days later I got an email from her setting up a in person interview with the supervisors. There were 3 different interviews on the same day, from different departments. They do this to see where u fit in best. Interview process was abt 2 hours then a few days later got a recruiters call with the offer

Interview Questions

• How do you fit in with our core values?   Answer Question
    • Which core value can you relate to the most?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a moment when you had conflict with a coworker   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a moment you had a customer that was unhappy with your service   Answer Question
    • Make sure to study the company up and down, they like to hear what you know about it. There's also behavioral questions but not too many, and MAKE SURE YOU PRACTICE ROLEPLAYING SCENARIOS they like to see how you would respond to a certain situation and they do role play during the interview   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Senior Analyst, Strategic Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, uploaded both resume and cover letter. Within an hour of uploading was contacted via email from recruiter that my resume was passed on to the hiring manager. In about an hour an email asking if I was available for a phone interview the next day. I had phone interview with recruiter and next day with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Several questions regarding excel knowledge, mainly vlookup.   1 Answer
    • What is the process to select/source new vendors.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2017.

Interview

DaVita is very organized. The interview process was smooth and enjoyable. Everyone I spoke with was interesting and fun. After submitting an application online I heard back from one of the hiring managers to schedule a time to talk. After we scheduled a time to talk, we discussed the company, the role, and my availability. We also discussed next steps as well as who I would need to interview with next.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about DaVita?   1 Answer

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a telephone interview with an application forwarded to the hiring manager. An interview was set up with a panel interview which consisted of 3 personnel. The process went very well.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Flint, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Took forever, first phone interview then had to wait 2 weeks until panel interview with 4 local dialysis center directors. Panel interview was quick, 1 question each. Asked if I would be interested in job shadowing and I said yes. Took another 1 1/2 weeks before I was told I needed more experience. Long drawn out process for no reason.

Interview Questions

• Knowing that if you were to call in it would mean we wouldn't be able to open our dialysis center, would you still call in if you were sick?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I received an email requesting me to call the Home Program Manager so that we could set up an interview. The interview was set up for two days later. The Home Program Manager gave me a quick tour and then started the interview by asking if I had any questions. After this, we moved into the interview questions, which consisted of several behavioral questions. Once the interview was over, the Home Program Manager took me to meet other members of the team. They asked me a couple questions and I asked them questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Had a phone screening that went smooth. Next step was phone calls with 3 senior people that either I would report to or work close with. The interview itself was a bit disorganized. They had overbooked the conference number so other people were calling in during my interview. They asked typical questions (some behavioral/situational and overall if i would be a good fit). One thing I noticed was that throughout all the interviews there was a common theme...they kept mentioning that there are a lot of ivy league alumns working at the firm.

They said they would let me know in few days if they would fly me out for final round but never got a call or email. Followed up but since then it has been silence...and it's been close to two months. Find it quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince someone of something   Answer Question

Facility Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

They had me do 4 interviews over a course of 6 weeks. They also let me shadow a facility administrator. It was great all the way up to the VP. Basically I knew from when I stepped in the room and when I met him the first time I probably wasn't going to get the job. I feel like I'm more than educated with a masters and experience. They hire people with no type of background in the field. They had a recruiter to call after all those interviews, she asked how did the process go then stated well we've decided not to move along. Then asked did I want feedback I thought to myself no not really cause this some bs. Then she goes to say I need to work on having difficult conversations with employees basically if I need to fire someone but this question was never asked in the interview so I felt cheated. I mean it's not hard at all for me to tell someone their fired and why. They say they are willing to train people but their really not. They wonder why they have a high turnover rate and clinics revenue and census going down it starts with their top VPs and management. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with them at least don't put all your eggs in one basket or bank on them cause they'll let you down. I could've been a good fit and helped them to get to the next level but oh well their lost not mines.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Newport, AR) in July 2017.

Interview

I haven't been hired but the interview process was fairly simple and easy to follow. I n3ed to follow up with calling the center here in Newport Ar. Not sure if I did well on assessment or not