DaVita Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Manager Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Long process, heard from hiring manager initially but then months went by until the offer was made. I should have taking this as a sign as to not accept this position, the job sounded very good and the offer although lower than I wanted it was okay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very long

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

Be prepared for a long interview process potentially filled with cases or excel tests. DaVita hires for potential and a good culture fit. They want to make sure you fit in well with the very defined culture of the Village. I recommend reading up on the HBS and Stanford GSB case studies written about DaVita.

Interview Questions

• How many dialysis treatments does DaVita do in a week?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could negotiate some on the base salary. It was easier to negotiate the signing bonus ($5k), perhaps because I was not relocating, then to negotiate a significant increase to the base or bonus potential.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was very easy. Interviewed with multiple physicians and ROD for the position. No behavioral questions were asked. Did ask the question "tell me about yourself?" ROD was very pleasant and the interview process was quick and I was notified that I had the position within 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

They called me and set up a test and then interviewed me. Seemed a little disorganized

Not in my salary range

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

I should have known that there was a lot of 'dead weight' in the organization because several of the interviewers had no idea what they were doing. It was clear that they had little to no experience in management, yet they were in management positions but several very impressive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Company has a great culture - they like people who previously were in the miliary. Very friendly and upbeat environment. However, you are dealing all day with very depressing health problems.

Interview Questions

• Why health care if you have never been in health care before?   Answer Question
    • Have you visited a DaVita center before (make sure you have before the invterview)?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DaVita in May 2012.

Interview

Hiring took over 4 months. Interview was a joke. Didn't ask me anything of substance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.