DaVita Medical Group Clinical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DaVita Medical Group

3.5

Clinical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Longwood, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

Hiring took a little over two-three weeks because of spring break and schedules. The phone interview was simple with basic questions to see if you would fit the candidate profile. The face to face interview was a bit more intimidating. It started out with the admin and regional director asking some wonderful behavioral and situation questions to get to know you. Then they gave me a three page multiple choice test asking some NCLEX-y questions that were situational and responsive in approach. It wasn't bad at all; quite basic. But THEN...the three MD's came in to ask some behavioral focused questions and that's where it got difficult, a little awkward and took me for a spin. Though I've been asked those questions before, the MD was a bit forward.

Interview Questions

• Give me your three weakness and three strengths.   1 Answer

DaVita Medical Group Response

Mar 18, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

We appreciate you sharing your feedback about your interview experience. We're pleased to hear it went well. Welcome to the team!
-Kelsey

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita Medical Group

Clinical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Tampa, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and the recruiting office was quick to respond. Overall a good experience. I applied online, had a phone interview, then was scheduled for a face to face a couple days after my phone interview and then waited about a week or two to hear back about the position.

Interview Questions

• There was a test that I had to take once I came for the face to face interview.   Answer Question

DaVita Medical Group Response

Aug 8, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to know you heard back from the recruiting team so quickly after submitting your application. Welcome to the team!
    -Kelsey