DaVita Patient Account Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Patient Account Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Brentwood, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Process was unprofessional from the start. The recruiter contacted me for a phone interview, but I was unavailable. She was very slow to call me back. I left a couple messages to get her to respond. She called me 30 minutes after the scheduled time and there were kids screaming in the background. It took several weeks to get scheduled for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was with three supervisors, but individually. The interview was three hours long. This bothered me because one of the supervisors actually called me to schedule the interview. He mentioned nothing about how long it will be. If you know an interview lasts over an hour, you should let the candidate know ahead of time. The dumbest thing about that was because each supervisor took you into a room alone, and asked the exact same questions as the other supervisor, reading from a sheet of several questions. What is the purpose of that? They didn't give much detail about the job itself. They were hell bent on describing their office "culture", which quite honestly sounded immature and contrived. Seriously, one of the questions was "Would you have a problem with a supervisor walking around in an Elvis jumpsuit while you are working?". I wanted a job, so I lied, acted like it was funny and told them I wouldn't mind. I emailed the recruiter a couple times here and there about a status. Once again, she was slow to respond. It took about 6 weeks before I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Brentwood, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

The phone interview went well. The recruiter was polite and took her time, didn't feel rush. I was asked questions like why should DaVita choose me, how do I handle work gossip. I was contacted a week later for a face t face interview.

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Interview was long (about 2 hours long) and you meet with three different interviewers. You get a tour in between. Interview is behavioral based questions. Prior to this was a phone interview. I liked that they try to prep you for the interview by giving guidelines on how to respond and tips for preparing.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions that are based on situations in your experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a corporate recruiter. A face to face was then set up for the following Monday and I was told it would be with a panel of 3 or 4 people. I waited in the lobby 35-40 minutes after the appointment time then interviewed with an individual. I thought that the interview went very well at the time. I haven't heard back from anyone and it's been about five weeks now. I believe I may have made a mistake when the recruiter asked specifically what was my previous salary... I answered her question though it is higher than the range being offered for the position, (which doesn't matter to me). I did expect to hear back with a yes or a no though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you came up with a better method for a job assignment. "Tell me about a time when" ...... is the manner in which most of the questions were asked.   Answer Question

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

mostly behavior-based questions. personally I didn't think the questions related to the job position. focused on how you have handled certain situations using examples from past experience within the last two years. the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle any barriers working with a group to reach a common goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Tacoma, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two interviewers. They read questions off a paper. They didn't want to discuss anything not on the paper. This made it rather difficult to discuss related issues or even to ask questions that were not part of the prepared questionnaire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Brentwood, TN) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter about a few days after I applied. We scheduled a phone interview which took about 15 minutes. About 2 days later I was contacted to go in for a panel interview and that took about 2 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

You will undergo 3 separate interviews with different managers. It lasted around 2 hours, extremely lengthly. Solely asked behavioral questions, so be sure to have very specific details and use the STAR method or else they will probe further.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you were confronted with an uncooperative team member, and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and a few days later, there were two in-person interviews. All of it was based on behaviorial type questions and asked to tell them about a past event where you showed x trait.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

First, there was an initial screening on the phone with a recruiter, nothing difficult. The recruiter then scheduled a follow up interview, but didn't tell me it was going to be on the phone. I showed up to the office building for the interview, and no one was expecting me. I came to find out it was supposed to be a phone interview. We ended up just starting the phone interview late, and she asked me questions about my past work experience. The recruiter was very helpful in preparing me for my next interview, and told me to prepare for behavioral interview questions about a predetermined set of competencies. I then had a phone interview with a manager, he asked 8 behavioral interview questions. Then I had an in person interview with two managers one right after the other, again 8 behavioral interview questions per manager. I was asked 24 behavioral interview questions all together, and no other questions were asked about myself from all 3 of the manager's interviews. They will also have you take a skills/critical thinking test online, pass a drug test, and a background check. Everyone was very professional and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome obstacles to achieve a goal as a member of a team?
      Tell me about a time you had to implement time management skills? How did it turn out?   Answer Question