DaVita Pct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Pct Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Salem, OR) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied for a PCT online. A recruiter called me to arrange a panel interview with 3 interviewer at a clinic. I was surprised to find that they wanted PCT to work for 16 hours a day. Feedback took 7-10 business days. I didn't hear back from them. I would decline the offer because of working hours.

Interview Questions

• What would you do at an emergency situation in your home?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (New Orleans, LA) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, interview panel, shadowing at one of the facilities. I am unsure if that means, the shadowing, I am completely hired at this point. But it goes well id you prepare yourself with the information they provide before the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with non-compliant patient/associate? Something like that....I am not one to remember interview questions. Being that I even made it hrough without passing out on the floor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Everett, WA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied for the job, Get a phone interview. Answered some questions. Invited to have Panel interview. Get the mail explained about the Behavior interview. Went to Panel interview consist of 3 managers.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I have only had a phone interview so far, if you could call it that. The first (and only) question asked was tell me a little bit about yourself and when I mentioned that I am starting nursing school this fall the recruiter basically stopped the interview there and said it wouldn't work. I stated in my application and in the resume attached to it that I am in school, so do not understand why it came as such a huge surprise. Also, the shifts are 12-15 hours, so I could get my 40 hours in 3 shifts. I only have classes 2 days a week and they're opened Saturdays so it wouldn't be a problem working three or four days a week. Very unprofessional on the recruiter's part for not looking over an application before setting up an interview and not listening to the applicant try and explain their schedule.

Interview Questions

• tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (South Bend, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy know the core values and they will love you. The interview was just basically me talking to them about myself and my goals. Have good goals and research the company

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

it was a very easy process, phoen interview, to personal in person interview lasting 20-30 minutes with several team members. Shadowing the facility to see if it would be a ncie fit, to being hired a week after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked " what are your strengths and weaknesses?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2018.

Interview

It’s a panel of 3 people. I did a good interview I came in prepared, and wrote down questions I wanted to ask at the end of the interview. I’m ok with not being picked if they found someone better, but the part that made me mad was why they didn’t pick me. It was because I asked to repeat a question to make sure I was giving the best answer. Really? Not only is that a bad reason,but that doesn’t even show how good of a worker I am.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when management was not satisfied with your work performance   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Went to a hiring event, filled out a short form. Briefly spoke to an RN at the desk, was taken back to a room with snacks and other candidates to wait for an interview. Only waited about 10 minutes and had a brief interview with 2 people. After that interview they decide if you get to move on with a 2nd interview, which was scheduled for the following day. I will update after the interview process is complete.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with someone who was upset or angry and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

So I applied online, did the assesment test and the waited. It took over a month to be contacted by a recruiter. Sarah was nice, she was impress that i had resewrched the company and knew thier core values. She sent my info to the clinic I applied for and I got a call from them and set up my interview for the next day. I showed up 10 minutes early and she walked in 10 minutes late. She was nice and said they normally did a panel interview but it would be just here. I got asked to come back a fee days later for job shadowing. Another girl and myself did the job shadowing together. was going really well until I learned that she knew one of the admisitrative assistants at the clinic. They told me they would call to let me know but they never did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DaVita (Atlanta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

i applied online and 3 days later i got an email to set up an interview. The next day the recruiter called and asked questions and explained the job functions and schedule. She then set me up for a panel interview and now i;m waiting to attend.

Interview Questions

• "Why did you switch from retail to healthcare"   1 Answer