DaVita RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita RN Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.6

RN Interview

Interview

It was very straightforward, First phone interview with recruiter followed by panel interview with 3 hiring mangers. Took about 30 minutes. Very friendly and welcoming. Asked about 6 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Davita?
    Give examples of how you demonstrated good team work.
    How would you handle busy workload/ assignment ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I applied for the position online and after a week got an email for a phone interview. The interviewer sounded very pleasant and nice. The interviewer explained the position I was applying along with expectations. I am now waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a dialysis nurse?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

There was an online application followed by an online test. After that, a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview is followed by an in person interview at the facility that you have applied for.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (San Francisco, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online followed by a phone interview, I am waiting to hear back if I am proceeding to the next step of the hiring process. The next step is the panel interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

Questions asked about why I want to work there, salary requirements, why am I leaving current job. Recruiter very friendly, stated nurse manager would follow up. Took roughly one week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita (Wilmington, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

I went to the open house to attend my first interview as instructed per the recruiter. Afterwards, I waited for the call to schedule the second interview. I answered their behavior questions appropriately. I even shadowed for a while at the facility. I was told they would notify me on Friday if I was hired. I waited and finally called the recruiter on Monday and left a voicemail. Tuesday I received a call from the recruiter stating they didn't hire me with no explanation. I was disappointed in them for the lack of notification.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a stressful time at work? a difficult patient or family member?   Answer Question

R N Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Columbia, SC) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online on a Saturday morning, the following week I received a phone call from the nurse recruiter. At this time she only spoke with me about the company and the starting pay for new nurses and where I would be working at if offered a position. She asked 1 interview question then next few days I received an email asking for me to job shadow and interview with the nurse.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was a little cumbersome because I was contacted by a recruiter out of state for a phone interview. The next step was a panel interview in person but I really would've appreciated an in person conversation prior to proceeding with a panel interview. The telephone recruiter was present and professional but I feel there is still room for improvement in the initial interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three priorities in patient care?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and go t a call for a phone interview two days later. The phone interview was very casual, mostly just explaining what the job entailed. Said I would hear back from her in one week and I never heard back

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with 5-6 managers present asking previous experience, why you applied for this position, situational questions, etc. Inteview did not last long maybe 10 mins or less. Probably due to too manybintwrviews at rhe same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situatikn at work and how you handle it   Answer Question