DaVita RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita RN Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Anaheim, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had 2 separate interviews. They asked questions, like a normal interview. I had to bring my credentials along, as they do not look things up electronically. It was very simple.

Interview Questions

• Same as usual. What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

RN Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I went to one of the job fairs and to say the least it was very quirky and fun. All employees had a great energy and we're very friendly. The interview was very basic and I was called back within the week for a second interview which was also just general interview questions nothing crazy. It's important to know the company's core values and mission and be able to apply that to what skills you bring to the table, particularly community involvement, preventative care, and exceptional service.

RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in January 2012.

Interview

I had to submit my resume, complete a drug test, consent to a background check, provide my RN license, CPR license (American Heart Association), and interview with the Facility Administrator. The actual interview took about one hour and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you could write a book about your life what would you write?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a 32/hr with time and half after 8 hours. This came out to 37/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Sacramento, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy and short. The interviewer did not really ask a lot of questions. The questions were all basic questions about previous job experience. There are no critical thinking questions nor personality questions.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a long process but it was worth it you have to do you research and really look at weather you fit in the company if you are not willing to do that and to hit into the community they are building then don’t bother

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Fresno, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, did the assessment test afterward, and the next day a clinical recruiter email me to set up a phone interview. Pass the phone interview and was selected to do a panel interview. Had to drive 30 mins out from my town to the facility that was doing the interview for all the other surrounding Davita locations. The Panel interview consisted four people. All the questions were behavioral questions. Each person asked about 2-3 questions. I was a nervous wreck and my interview was only around 30 mins!! which i though i failed the selection process. About a week later, I got a call from the same recruiter that I did my phone interview with and was given an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

I fill out the application and within a week received an email to do a survey. A couple of weeks went by and I received another email to schedule a telephone interview. a week later a telephone interview was scheduled for the following week. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. and I was told the facility manager would contact me. Two weeks went by I emailed the telephone interviewer and she contacted the facility manager. A week later the facility manager contacted me and an interview was scheduled a couple days later.
    The interviewer was pleasant and formal.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Davita core values are?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and arranged interview. I went to the interview and they had already hired someone and she was already there in orientation. It was a waste of time. They were very unorganized.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and go t a call for a phone interview two days later. The phone interview was very casual, mostly just explaining what the job entailed. Said I would hear back from her in one week and I never heard back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

Questions asked about why I want to work there, salary requirements, why am I leaving current job. Recruiter very friendly, stated nurse manager would follow up. Took roughly one week