DaVita Redwoods Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1.2K interviews

Applied online13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

The interview consisted of two interview rounds. first round is a case study and a behavioral interview. Second found is another case study and a behavioral interview. Overall laid back process.

Interview Questions
  • Case study questions requiring some calculations and a recommendation
    Answer Question

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

One behavioral interview, one case interview. Pretty laid back. If you make it to the next round, you go to Denver to see the HQ and learn more about dialysis and the company overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

First round interviews had 1 behavioral and 1 case on the university campus. Second round interview is at Denver headquarters, where they have multiple panels of people that tell you about their experience at DaVita, plus 1 case and 3 behavioral interviews. The behavioral interviews are more important than the case.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time where you had to change directions on a project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Palo Alto, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

There are two rounds. The first round was at my school's career center. There was a 45 min case and a 45 minute behavioral interview. The case only took about 25 minutes, and the rest of the time was spent on fit questions or me asking the interviewer questions. The case was straightforward and the math was not difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to compromise the quality of your work in order to complete something in time for a deadline.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in Oct 2017

Interview

Two on campus interviews, followed by four interviews onsite in Denver (3 behavioral and 1 case interview). Behavioral interviews were fairly straightforward, mostly resume questions and a list of 6 or so behavioral questions from each interviewer. Then a case that was strictly math.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

I got asked to interview with Davita to be a Redwoods Full-Time Analyst. I only went through round 1 of the interview. The first half of the interview (first 45 minutes) was the case interview. The employee was a senior advisor and after asking a couple of questions about why I wanted to work at Davita, he proceeded with the case interview. The first question in the case was something about what questions I would ask him if Davita wanted to enter a new market. The second question was more analytical. He gave me lots of information and wanted to know what route to take out of three: not doing anything, acquisition, or joint venture (with his help, unfortunately, i got joint venture which was correct). Then there was a third question related to the second question, however I forgot what it was. I didn't do very well in the case interview so I was defeated going into the behavioral interview, which is just a normal interview. Even though I felt defeated, I was confident that I was going to do well in the behavioral interview. However, I have never experienced a more rude and negative interview than I did with the second employee, also a senior advisor. He looked at the clock a total of 6 times, he checked his watch 3 times, checked his phone 4 times, and yawned 5 times. It completely deflated my confidence. Not only did he rudely do all of those things, but to top it off, he also picked up his phone and started texting someone for around 15 seconds while I was answering a question (I do want to also note that my answer was impressive). Even though my skills are very impressive, he was not interested and did not even want to fake that he was. I was so shocked at the way that that Davita employee treated me. I do not even want to work in an environment where people are that rude. It was disgusting. I obviously didn't get the job and I knew that coming out of the interview. I didn't expect them to call me 4 hours later saying that I didn't get the job though. I am glad that they did that though, but I wasn't even shocked that I didn't get the job. I almost said something to the employee who called me (it was the first interviewer) saying how the second employee was completely rude, but knew they wouldn't take that into consideration or take it seriously because both were part of the process. Overall, if you want a job at Davita, prepare for cases related to entering new markets, acquisitions, profits, and everything else as well. They could give you anything.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been in a diverse group? Explain the diversity and how you came together.
  • Talk about something challenging you've been through with work or an organization and how you overcame that challenge.
1 person found this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita in Oct 2017

Interview

Interview consisted of a 45 minute time slot that was split into behavioral and a case question. I thought the interviewer was not engaging at all and seemed bored throughout the interviewer. I never heard back following the interview regarding a 2nd interview, which I find to be unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • What factors should we consider before entering a new market?

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Turnaround was slower than other companies, but overall a great experience. The recruiting team flew us out to the HQ and we had a few case interviews and had a clinic visit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

They recruited at my university. I met them at the career fair, did an on-campus interview with them (2 interviews, with a mini case fitted into one of the interviews), and was invited to interview on-site with them at Denver. The interview day was grueling: four 40-minute interviews with ten-minute breaks in between consecutive ones, followed by tours of headquarters and of a clinic. I learned a lot about the nuts and bolts of kidney dialysis, as well as about the amount of thought and detail that went into the interior design of headquarters.

RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with DaVita Job Seekers

Facility Administrator
JobsSalariesInterviews
Regional Operations Director
Learn About the Job
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Healthcare Operations Manager