DaVita Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 1.2K interviews

Employee Referral20%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in Oct 2019

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interviews (one on campus and one at the DaVita HQ in Denver). Both had very energetic people and everyone had an interest in getting to know me genuinely.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in Oct 2019

Interview

The process consisted of an application emailed directly to the recruiter. After being selected for an interview, the process consisted of two behavioral phone interviews and a final-round of an in-person three interview super-day at the headquarters in Denver consisting of two behavioral interviews and one case interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about a time I made a mistake that affected others and how I handled/remedied the problem.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting website, including resume and personal statement. The first round interview was on campus included one case and one behavioral (~30 minutes each). The second round interview was on-site and included one case and three behavioral interviews (~30 minutes each), in addition to a tour and several panels with current analysts and former interns.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview was two 30 minute segments where you meet with two different interviewers. The first part for me was a case, and then the second part was behavioral. We met on campus for an hour before they let me go. The case was all that really mattered, and the behavioral was more a formality for you to ask questions to the other recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The case was about Nurse Retention and was 3 parts.

DaVita

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Applied through employee referral. First round interview over phone with 45 minute behavioral followed by 45 minute case. Second round at Denver headquarters with 3 behavioral and 1 case each around 40 minutes. Entire process took roughly 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in Oct 2017

Interview

First round on campus was 1 behavioral and 1 case interview; 2nd round was a full day in the Denver headquarters with 3 behaviorals + 1 case, but was primarily to determine cultural fit within the organization.

Interview Questions
  • How do you know when someone you are working with trusts you?
1 person found this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DaVita in Oct 2017

Interview

Interviewed on campus; 2 45-minute interview - one case, one behavioral. Case was very basic and mostly just talked through it. Did not get a second round and there was no follow up after I interviewed, not even a rejection email

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time something didn't go the way you expected it. How did you handle it?

DaVita

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Applied via employee referral then had a phone screening with the recruiter. After this I had a longer interview over the phone with another member of their HR team where they asked cultural and behavioral questions. The third round interview took place at their HQ in Denver where I had three interviews filled with behavioral questions and one case study interview.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Online app sent through employee, whole process - 2 interviews done in a month. Super easy and convenient, very organized company so practically took care of all formalities and anxieties. Final round was in Denver, fantastic office, very welcoming. Smooth process on the whole

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

I received an invite to an on-campus interview. There I had two interviews- one behavioral and one case. The case was less detailed than the traditional consulting case interview and was pretty simple and straightforward, but was focused on a healthcare payment model which I found interesting. Second round, I flew out to the HQ in Denver where I had 3 interviews with one case and two behavioral. This one involved more in-depth calculations and was still centered around healthcare.

Interview Questions
  • Because it is healthcare there are some nonconventional ways of tackling and calculating answers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with DaVita Job Seekers

Facility Administrator
JobsSalariesInterviews
Regional Operations Director
Learn About the Job
Patient Care Technician (PCT)
Healthcare Operations Manager