DaVita Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.9

Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. First round interview over phone with 45 minute behavioral followed by 45 minute case. Second round at Denver headquarters with 3 behavioral and 1 case each around 40 minutes. Entire process took roughly 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

First round on campus was 1 behavioral and 1 case interview; 2nd round was a full day in the Denver headquarters with 3 behaviorals + 1 case, but was primarily to determine cultural fit within the organization.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when someone you are working with trusts you?   Answer Question

Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus; 2 45-minute interview - one case, one behavioral. Case was very basic and mostly just talked through it. Did not get a second round and there was no follow up after I interviewed, not even a rejection email

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time something didn't go the way you expected it. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

First Round Interview On-Campus - 1 Case question and 1 behavioral round
    Second Round Interview at Headquarters - 2 case questions and 1 behavioral round

Everyone is very friendly and super helpful. The people I interviewed with were all past consultants from Big 3, which shows that this place attracts many intelligent people.

Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied via employee referral then had a phone screening with the recruiter. After this I had a longer interview over the phone with another member of their HR team where they asked cultural and behavioral questions. The third round interview took place at their HQ in Denver where I had three interviews filled with behavioral questions and one case study interview.

Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in February 2014.

Interview

Resume Drop and cover letter
    After that, I received a first round interview that contained a behavioral interview as well as a case interview that was not too challenging.
    Following the first round interview, there was a second round interview that contained three behavioral interviews and one case. This time, the case interview was much more difficult.

Summer Redwoods Analyst Interview

Interview

I received an invite to an on-campus interview. There I had two interviews- one behavioral and one case. The case was less detailed than the traditional consulting case interview and was pretty simple and straightforward, but was focused on a healthcare payment model which I found interesting.
    Second round, I flew out to the HQ in Denver where I had 3 interviews with one case and two behavioral. This one involved more in-depth calculations and was still centered around healthcare.

Interview Questions

• Because it is healthcare there are some nonconventional ways of tackling and calculating answers.   Answer Question

Redwoods Analyst Summer Interview

Interview

Online app sent through employee, whole process - 2 interviews done in a month. Super easy and convenient, very organized company so practically took care of all formalities and anxieties. Final round was in Denver, fantastic office, very welcoming. Smooth process on the whole

Redwoods Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was two 30 minute segments where you meet with two different interviewers. The first part for me was a case, and then the second part was behavioral. We met on campus for an hour before they let me go. The case was all that really mattered, and the behavioral was more a formality for you to ask questions to the other recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The case was about Nurse Retention and was 3 parts.   1 Answer