DaVita Registered Dietitian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Registered Dietitian Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Sacramento, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

DaVita interview process begins with the applicant applying online at Careers.davita.com. After the applicant submits online application, the applicant will be contacted by professional recruiter. The recruiter will ask the applicant a series of questions over the phone to assess qualifications for the position applied for. The recruiter will forward potential candidates for the position to the Facility Administrator (FA) of clinic seeking recruitment. The FA will screen the applicants and contact potential candidates. The FA may choose to meet with the candidate individually or set up a team interview. Generally, the interview questions consist of situational interviewing. Candidates should review the processes for situational interviewing and feel comfortable answering questions that such as, "Tell us of a time when....how did you handle this situation...and what was the outcome." The candidate may or may not be invited to participate in a second interview. The FA will generally reach out to the selected candidate to make an offer. If the offer is accepted, the FA will contact the recruiter who will then contact the DaVita Welcome Wagon and the onboarding process will begin.

Interview Questions

• Think about a time that you had to overcome a challenge. Describe the steps you used to problem solve. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume/application, I was scheduled for an interview the following week. I met with the Regional Dietitian and the clinic manager in the clinic that I was to be hired for. My interview was smooth and the questions were standard ones. This particular position was filled internally.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were working on a team and there was someone who you didn't agree with/get along with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Harlingen, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to where I was working at a competing company in a neighboring town. There was a phone interview and then I was scheduled for an inperson interview with a panel (the lead dietitian, another dietitian, and my future boss)

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

First, HR Recruiter via phone a couple of weeks letter interviewed via panel of 2 Facility Administrator in person. The interview process was frustrating because the FAs were not dietitians they didn't really have a good grasp of tasks associated with my previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• What kind of Qaulity Measures were used in your previous job?
      Would you be willing to work at two different sites?
      Would be able to work part time, full time?
      Would you be comfortable in a high paced setting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Phila, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed at one of the dialysis centers by the regional dietitian and a director at on of the centers. The interview was 15 minutes long. I did not feel they were prepared for the interview, nor did they ask enough questions to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Davita?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you resolved a conflict.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a difficult patient who doesn’t respond to your phone calls?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Fayetteville, AR) in February 2013.

Interview

Completed on-line application and resume before the job was available. I received an email when a position opened and then a phone call. Interviewed briefly by phone and then in person. The manager was friendly and respectful. Questions were fair and reasonable for the expected job. Would recommend applying in this company for an RD role.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

No pressure. Relaxed and personable I met the staff and teammates. Our Discussion included a list of responsibilities, asked about interpersonal skills, discussed physician and FA expectations, job hours and holidays.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was okay. I arrived at the facility and waited 5 minutes in the lobby; then met with the facility RD, administrator, and clinical coordinator in a random room in the back. The entire process took less than 30 minutes, seemed sort of rushed for time. I was told either way I would hear back in 2-3 weeks, it is week 2 and I have not yet heard back.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. No specific nutrition related or challenging questions were asked.   Answer Question

Registered Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with the recruiter who then scheduled a interview with the FA

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation and she did not ask many standard interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter sent me a offer letter

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

Very confusing and poorly organized. I was never contacted by recruiting and felt the process lacked any resemblance of professionalism. When I applied for an internal transfer, once again never contacted by recruiting to alert me of the final hiring decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Confusing and unclear.