DaVita Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Easy interview. Anyone can pass their interviews because they need nurses with licenses to run the clinics. Your license is all they need. They are not interested in you. Your license is needed to treat patients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They low-ball you with a very meager salary in hopes you accept it especially if you're desperate.

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

Kinda tough.. Well they ask behavioral based questioned for Registered Nurses. So make sure you come prepared to talk about your clinical or employment experiences and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when someone or something got you upset and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita in October 2014.

Interview

One interview with two people. I was told I would be contacted for another interview, but I still haven't heard back yet. I am hoping to hear soon. I know typically they do phone interviews as well before the 1:1 interview, but I some how passed that. The first in person interview is all about behavioral questions. The next interview is supposed to be from a nurse and will be asked medical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were criticized at something at your last job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Took 4 weeks. Still waiting for offer. Recruiter called and scheduled for panel interview. They said to wait after 48 hours for the next step. Just be patient because it is a lengthy process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I was not told about the issue of discrimination in clinic before being hired. This non-disclosure was negligent and harmful to my career and family.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard   1 Answer

Negotiation

I feel I should have rec'd more compensation as I relocated and should have been given more hourly having many years experience, but was told it was such a great place to work and accepted the job thinking that to be true. Was not true.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in December 2013.

Interview

Lengthy! First the recruiter calls you. The lower management schedules an interview and usually a higher manager will also interview you. You will also do a "share day", depending on the position you are applying for. This is a half day of inconveniencing some poor soul who has to show you the ropes, and then report back to the management to see if you are a good fit. Their opinion may be disregarded, so it is just another step in the process to consume your time.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun? (This is one of Davita's "core" values-who has fun at work? Unless you work at Pixar or Google?)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Elk Grove, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

They are all accomodating and very welcoming. I really appreciate all of them. The enjoyed the panel interview, though they like grilled me there with questions but it turns out like it was just a conversation. I give thumbs up to DaVita team.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Two interviews with two different people. Both interview the person was late. The first one an hour late.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They accepted my asking price. But I should have asked for more. Job was far more than I could have guessed.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DaVita in May 2013.

Interview

It was very straightforward. I applied for the position online on the company website. I was just a resume fill in and cv submission. Questions were direct about experience and work hours. I talked to the regional manager on the phone and she called me to come to her office in the afternoon the next day (tuesday) I had to answer a nursing competency quiz. I also spoke to the 2 managers I was going to be working under. I got lucky and they liked me. ( I got hired)

Interview Questions

• They asked me my work availability (mainly weekends) Depending on facility, you had to be able to work every other weekend or every 3rd weekend.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Frederick, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

There first was the online application, I filled it out and received an email from a recruiter the same day. I scheduled a phone interview with her the next day. It was a typical phone interview with questions like, "Tell me about your nursing background.", and, "Why Davita?".
       From there I scheduled a face to face interview with the actual facility the following week. i was interviewed by five people (fa/mgr, nutritionist, RN, social worker, administrative employee) who all asked me three or four questions a piece. It sounds scary but it wasn't. They were kind and we had a lot of laughs during the interview. I could tell it went great.
        Before leaving I was asked to come shadow two or three days latter. I shadowed a nurse and got along with all staff members and patients. After one shift of patients I was taken into the DA's office where I was offered the job on the spot, told my starting hourly pay date, and even given a start date.
        After that I got a barrage of emails, including offer letter, instructions to complete background check, drug test, lots of online info to compete. I competed that stuff and Am ready to begin on my intends start date!

Interview Questions

• Tel us about a time you were chosen to perform a task or administer training based on your technological abilities?   1 Answer