DaVita Social Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Social Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at DaVita

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then about another two weeks waiting and panel interview with 4 facility administrators. Then interview with facility administrator. This consisted of shadowing of the role and time at the clinic to experience it and the individuals you would work with.

Interview Questions

• Scenario types of questions during the interview in front of Facility administrators.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DaVita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Brief Phone Interview from recruiter. Recruiter then forwards information the the medical director who does the person interview. Met with the Head Nurse who asked about experience with Dialysis patients.

Social Worker Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter there saying I had moved on int he interview process and that they wanted my avialabilty to set up a phone interview. I literally sent a response within an hour or two after receiving the email. That is the last I heard from them. I emailed the recruiter two more times across the following week and a half politely checking in to see if they had recieved my email and it is fine the position has been filled. I then emailed hr to check in because I was worried they never received my email or the person left their employment or who knows. I still have not received any other response from anyone there. I will assume they filled the position but that is just really poor professionalism

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Applied on line and then a corporate screener interviewed me for basic information. It took almost a month for the local administrator and social worker to interview me. They thanked me for coming but offered no information about when or if I would be notified of their decision.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what I would do with multiple clients making demands and how to handle behavior issues.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

After being referred for the position I received a call from HR and applied for the position. I was contacted to set up an in-person interview and also contacted by phone for the phone screening/interview (Describe a time when you... How do you handle conflict or resistance...). The in-person interview was with the FA and social worker. Was expecting the company values to be focus, but questions were more standard interview questions and THEN discussion of the core values. Initially the position was offered to someone with far more medical experience but they were very professional and called to notify me a day earlier than they'd estimated. Ultimately, the first candidate did not work out and I was contacted a short time later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need to negotiate. Offer was above requested salary.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Found the job online, applied and got a call for an interview within about a week. Had an in-person interview with 3 social workers and two FAs. They wanted to know about my experience with this population and what knowledge i had about the position. Had a follow up phone interview with a higher-up specific to social work and my social work values and practices. I received an offer about 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dialysis?   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online through the website and they contacted me the same day to set up an interview that week. A week had passed and I did not hear back from them so I sent a follow up email. Phone interview was then scheduled for the next day. The phone interview was about 20 minutes and the recruiter mostly talked about the position. Did not ask me much.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position?   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in November 2017.

Interview

First, I spoke with a recruiter, and then I was asked to interview in person with the Facility Administrator and Social Worker the following week. Everyone I spoke with was amazing. It came across that people really enjoy being a part of the DaVita Village, and made me want to be a part of it also.

Interview Questions

• Why DaVita?
      Talk about a difficult patient, and how you responded.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (El Paso, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

This is a multi-step interview. First phone interview, then a round at their regional office, then one at the actual clinic. Those in the clinic interview are most of the office staff.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to lead a project in a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Rockford, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I had an interview with the facility administrator and a social worker that had been filling in at that facility during the hiring process. They asked me about the company's core values and which one had the most significance in my life. They were also very focused on how I would be able to keep a positive attitude during adversity and stressful events. The interview was more casual than expected. It is important to relax and show your real personality.

Interview Questions

• What Davita Core team value has the most personal significance to you and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay and hours were already set.